Top Attractions in Islamorada
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- This was simply put one of the best ever. The shows are so well done, it is obvious that the trainers LOVE their jobs. Their excitement and fun make the experience one of a kind. The dolphin show was spectacular absolutely awesome. Kid friendly, clean and the food is fairly priced and actually very good.Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great little place for some local brews. They do sell other drinks if not interested in beer … daughter is gluten free and she had options. music and atmosphere is great !!Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very interesting. I wasn't sure what to expect since I am not a diver and really had little interest in it. But the collection in this museum is incredible. Highly recommend even if you aren't into diving.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I visited the Islamorada Brewery a few times during our recent vacation to the Keys. We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the selection of drinks on the menu, the food trucks and the overall atmosphere. It's a must stop if you are traveling to KW or any of the Keys.Written September 13, 2022
- We've used the beach here and it's clean and well protected from large fish and sharks ... so definitely a peace of mind spot for parents with small children.
This visit was one with our boat, and we needed a convenient ramp that was close to the house we rented. The ramp fee is $20 for each use. There is only one ramp HOWEVER the bonus here is that they have convenient trash bins available to offload your garbage at the end of the day. Plus there is plenty of dock space to tie up to and refuel. Not a location if you are looking for necessities or bait.Written May 25, 2022
The reef is beautiful with lots of fish to see.
Go with good weather and calm seas.
Not for novice snorkeling.
Must know how to swim.Written July 18, 2022
- Fun stop to shop and look at local art. The lobster statue was really cool. Definitely check it out!Written August 8, 2022
- We kayaked over and enjoyed the settlement history. I suggest a little research before visiting, but worth the excursion, especially in the blue waterWritten July 1, 2022
- This park is nice to visit, especially for the four legged visitors. The extraction of the limestone blocks that built many of the early buildings is fascinating. It doesn't take long to visit, can be hot and buggy, but worth a step back in historyWritten July 1, 2022
- Stopped by on our way out of the keys before the hurricane makes it’s way in. The beach was completely flooded. I think it was already a high tide and I’m sure the incoming storm didn’t help. We would stop back by if in town again. Not much parking.Written September 26, 2022
- We stop at the gallery every time we're in Marathon to see what's new. Beautiful pottery & sculpture. Owner/artist is very friendly. Be sure to take the time to enjoy the garden; so pleasant. Shipping is well done & quick.Written March 10, 2022
- If you want to take home a piece of the Keys then this gallery is a must! Their lobster trap art is unique, well made and absolutely gorgeous! Stop by. Shop local. You won't be disappointed!Written July 19, 2022
- The keys were a thriving colony, trading port of call and home to indigenous people. It is fascinating to learn of all the keys have had to offer over the centuries. It helps give an appreciation for more than just the phenomenal fishing, diving and water sport experiences.Written July 1, 2022
- Interesting monument. Several years ago, there was a book ‘the storm of the century’ which was about this 1935 hurricane.Written January 20, 2021
- Pelican cove was very nice and very well maintained. Staff is very friendly! All rooms have great views! It has a nice pool and a nice beach area. On Saturday we were walking down the beach and ran into Patrick doing a fishing class on the jetty. He invited us to join and we caught fish immediately. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about fishing and the area. The resort is a quieter resort which we really liked. One of my best vacations in awhile. Allergic to land boat charter is on the property and we had a great boat tour for a reasonable price!!Written December 6, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Islamorada
- The best day trips from Islamorada according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Full Day Tour from Islamorada to Key West & back
- Private Full-Day Tour of Florida Keys from Miami Key Largo to Key West
- Key Largo and Islamorada Private Tour by Cabriolet Bus
- The most popular things to do in Islamorada with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Bluewater Adventure The Keys
- A Family Fun Boat Tour Company
- Sea Horse Private Charters
- Edelweiss Keys Snorkeling and Eco Tours
- AquaBlue Adventures Boat Charters & Tours