- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 49
What travelers are saying
- My nail technician was a delightful, lovely person. She was gentle and thorough on my pedicure. The front desk staff was also pleasant, friendly, welcoming. I called last minute and got worked in.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I did the 90 min Couples massage. I had Christine and my husband had Jamie. They were excellent , it was so relaxing. The gentleman at the front desk was very welcoming. We had a great overall experience.Written December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I get massages every 5 weeks and usually I say it was good but not as good as my current therapist… not the case this time! My husband and I did a couples massage and it was by far the best massage I’ve had in years. I have shoulder and neck issues and she worked on areas my regular therapist does but approached it differently, and it made a huge difference in my movement and pain. I highly recommend due to the therapists, and atmosphereWritten December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went on a girls trip to Key West and Yoga on the beach was exactly what we needed! It was a great location and great instructor! Everything was very organized and it was very nice that they had everything we needed and didn’t have to worry about bringing anything! Would HIGHLY recommend it if visiting Key West!Written February 26, 2020
- My partner and I were in Key West for Pride and decided at the last minute to get pedicures. Nailtini had an opening, and 45 minutes later, we walked out with legs and feet that were rejuvenated, a nice warm glow from our two cosmos/mimosas, and a smile on our faces from the fun banter of the staff and other customers.
Tippy and Beth did an amazing job for both of us and this will absolutely become a routine stop each time we're in Key West! Highly recommended!Written June 4, 2022
- As seasoned massage patrons, my husband and I were surprised by how GREAT our massages by Amy and Tim were—some of the best massages we have ever had. We went back two days later for a second round!! These two are experts at their craft. Very professional, and very knowledgeable. Schedule your massage early in your trip so you have time to go back again!Written October 20, 2022
- We had scheduled two massages, one was 80 mins and the other was 50 mins.
Due to availability we had them one after the other. My wife went first and absolutely loved her 80 min massage that included a brown sugar scrub. She said it was the most relaxing massage she ever had and would definitely go back.
I had the noble massage for 50 mins and it was great. I believe our masseuse’s name was Kari. Highly recommend her.
We were informed that we could use the pool and gym for the day but due to storms that lasted the whole day we couldn’t use the pool.
We both loved Ocean Key Resort and hopefully will get a chance to stay there.
Highly recommend the spa!Written August 1, 2022
- I had the most amazing ageless lift & glow facial by Victoria. The entire experience from the time I walked through the door was especially nice and enjoying. I can't wait to go back! I saw an immediate improvement in my skin and appreciated the extra time and care Victoria gave to me.Written May 23, 2022
- From the front door till the end of our couple's massage was a relaxing experience. The owner of the parlor was so polite and helpful. The steam room was amazing I felt as if I just stepped into heaven. Thank you so much for a wonderful morning. We will be back to see you guys...Written February 16, 2020
- Aliya and her trusty dog, Copper, were wonderful tour guides for our 2hr guided eco tour in kayaks. We really appreciated Aliya’s laid-back but incredibly informative tour, and loved the mangrove tunnels she took us through. Would definitely recommend signing up online and filling out the waiver in advance- we breezed through the check-in process as a result. For those carrying valuables, you can rent a watertight box that will fit a phone or a small wallet, or you can buy a larger watertight bag the check-in desk has available for purchase. We went out in 2-person kayaks but singles are available upon request. Overall we cannot recommend this tour enough!Written July 10, 2021
- This was my first class. I toiled about whether or not to go all morning. I lacidazrically enter and was greeted by friendly staff who assisted me with everything I’d need to comfortably participate. The instructor said just let go of the world and give my body what in needed/wanted. For the net hour I was transported to a parallel dimension where nothing mattered. The only thing of which I was aware was my breathing. Everything was stretched and elevated as if the teacher was reading my mind. Then, as comfortably as it began it cooled down. There I sat, returning to consciousness and awareness of the world surrounding me. I smiled because I was so very happy. That’s how I knew it’d worked. This yogini is a master. I am reborn and a new believer. I can’t wait to enjoin the next 10 classes!! #powertothecore #shaktipowertobeandbecomeWritten October 14, 2022
- One of my favorite places on Earth! If I ever had long enough in Key West I would spend at least an entire day here. The massages are amazing, they make you comfortable and are all super skilled. Totally fair price which is much appreciated, especially in the area.Written August 15, 2022
- Took a vinyasa fire flow class out in the beautiful garden of Key West Yoga Sanctuary. It was exactly what I needed and will definitely be visiting again next time we’re in Key West. It was so intimate with only 3 of us practicing + the instructor. 10/10 recommend!Written December 18, 2021
- We scheduled a couples Massage for our first day of vacation and I was happy we found Oksana. She Corresponded by email ahead of our trip and even though I made my final day time decision late on Sat before we arrived she was able to accommodate us for Monday at 10 with Brandy and Grace both amazing Masseuse. The Facility was very clean and easy to walk to. We both felt great after we will return next time we are in Key WestWritten September 19, 2020
- One of the best massages I have ever had! Lisa did an amazing job! My wife also said her massage with Courtney was excellent as well! Highly recommend!Written December 17, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Key West
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Key West:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Key West on Tripadvisor