*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- My favorite part of this state park was the visitor center and aquarium. We did not do the glass bottom boats because it was too windy and cold the day we were there. Other than that, there are a couple of beaches and a few short trails. We were there maybe an hour … just not much to it. There is a per car fee plus a per person additional small fee for admission. The visitor center was interesting so I’m giving it 4 stars.Written December 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great to experience a small part of a great movie. the canal views were awesome. i would recommend it to any Humphrey Bogart fanWritten December 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a beautiful sanctuary. The enclosures for the birds were spacious and natural. So wonderful to see the birds up close and socialize with them. What a great job this place is doing for the injured birds who cannot be released.Written December 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience, such a lovely and caring place. We did the tour. My wife's dream was to be with dolphins and we were abel to spend some time meeting Bella, shaking hands, giving hi fives and she even sang Happy Birthday to my wife. The trainers were amazing, you can fell the love they have for this animals that help so many people in therapy instances. We enjoyed our time so much that we are going to be communicating with management to see if we can become volunteers. We definitely built longlife memories and can't wait to bring my kids.Written December 6, 2023
- The Spiegel Grove is by far my favorite deep wreck in Key Largo. I dive her as often as I can and charter with Horizon Divers as they cater to all levels of divers. The Spiegel is absolutely huge and covered in beautiful coral and often visited by all types of marine animals. You can enjoy a recreational dive staying outside of the ship or adventure into some of the well lit swim throughs. Just an amazing experience and something new to see on every dive.Written July 17, 2023
- I saw the statue. Was hard to get down far enough to it. But did get some cool pictures with my go pro. Saw a reef shark, a large tarpon, lots of fish and lots of jellyfish. The captain and Ashlyn on our boat were awesome! Ashlyn was the coolest first mate. Would recommend the snorkel tour through the Silent World dive centerWritten September 24, 2023
- amazing like swimming in aquarium crystal clear water tons of fish corral our first time and can't wait to scuba dive here againWritten February 27, 2023
- We called in to try and find some information about the Keys and my husband found a really great book.
The lady on the desk was really helpful as well, thank you for a great visitWritten October 8, 2023
- This was one of our stops on our snorkeling tour with Silent World. great visibility and lots to see, beautiful waterWritten December 16, 2022
- Benwood is a wreck - not an intentionally submerged ship. The site is full of structures and great sea life, with shoals of fish, spotted morays and the occassional juvenile goliath grouper. Benwood rests in 45 feet of water with the blasted bow rising 20 feet from the seabed. It's a near perfect dive for the newly certified and more experienced divers will have plenty to see. The site is also part of Florida's shipwreck trail.Written June 25, 2023
- This is a cool wreck dive. Get to dive it if you have the opportunity. I dove it with Rainbow Reef Dive Center.Written June 20, 2021
- Lots of seaweed and rocky beach. But most of the Keys’ beaches seemed that way. Would be okay for families with small children who just wanted to play in the sand near the water.Written March 21, 2023
- Florida's reefs have been horribly blasted over the years. North Dry Rocks has weathered this ordeal better than most. Lots to see and the shallow depth means lots of time to see it.Written June 25, 2023
- def enjoyed this experience and would return just for the ride. it was also nice to see sea life under water, coral reef and diff types of fish.Written March 20, 2019
- This visitor center had a lot of great information. Larry kindness and vast knowledge was instrumental in explaining the history of the Florida Keys and pointed out Interesting areas to check out and restaurants not to be missed.Written August 27, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- The best day trips from Key Largo according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Ultimate Florida Self Guided Driving Audio Tour Bundle
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood: Key West Full-Day Tour in Luxury Coach Bus
- MIAMI Key West ultimate experience
- Miami: Key West day trip with optional boating activities
- Key West Day Trip from Miami Beach with Activities
- The most popular things to do in Key Largo with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Cruisin' Tikis Key Largo
- Islander Girl Snorkel &Tours
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park Concession
- KLWF Private Snorkel, Sandbar, Sunset
- Key Largo Parasail
Key Largo Attractions Information
|Friday 9:08 AM|