- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Had a great round of golf at Amelia River .
The staff was very helpful and attentive .
The starter went over every hole with us as this was our first time playing the course .
Pace was perfect and lots of challenging holes .Written May 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent experience playing this course. The course is both challenging and fun to play. The greens were fast and rolled nicely. I highly recommend playing this course if you are in the area.Written February 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 7 year old loves mini golf, so I’ve become somewhat of a mini golf aficionado. This is one of the best courses we have visited. I always appreciate courses with some elevation changes and this course has lots of that. Holes are challenging and fun. Most of the course is shaded.Written September 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Played 3 rounds of golf at this course and all 3 rounds were wonderful, the grounds were well taken care of and the course was challenging. Worth a round if you especially if you stay at the Ritz Carlton next door.Written December 17, 2019
- There is something about playing a Pete Dye golf course and Oak Marsh is not different as it is a wonderful design and test of golf on the marshes of Amelia Island!
The staff is great as everyone and everything was efficient.
The practice facilities were great for my thirty minute warm up.
The course was a nice variety of perfect par fives and par threes with a nice mix of long par fours like the beast of number 17 to short par fours like the delight of 13. Every hole was different with some having tight windows with the majestic live oaks coming out over a wonderful course.
Course was in fantastic condition minus one tee box and some tee boxes having a couple of different grasses which was odd yet understandable with a resort course having a little age on it! I thought the back tees were perfect.
The wind on your face, the views of the marsh, the beauty of the live oaks and Spanish moss led to a spectacular day of golf. And yes would definitely play here again!
Enjoy Oak Marsh Golf Course at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation.Written October 24, 2019
- Long Point is one of the best courses on Amelia Island. It is usually in good shape, and recently the greens were fine. Some of the other interesting and it plays equally well for men and women. Be sure to take bugs spray as there are marshy areas.Written March 19, 2019
- Great unpretentious golf, driving range with shot tracking laser technology. In an area of ridiculously priced glamor golf, this place was an every-persons escape to casual golfing, cheap beer and groovy music via the managers own playlist! I felt comfortable despite being a below average occasional golfer. My kids were welcomed and loved the Top Tracer kids game. Ok inexpensive food but definitely not an over priced $35 country club burger.Written November 22, 2022
- This is a "must play" for anyone who loves the game. Fantastic shape with the best greens we played in North Florida....every hole is different and you will remember a good number of the holes when you are through playing this "gem". Have you ever finished playing a course and immediately wanted to go play again....this is that kind of track!! Do not this miss this one if you are in N Florida or Jacksonville area.Written June 5, 2003