- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
53 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- My two sons and I had a great day on the water with Capt. Jordan. He put us on some very nice fish. Definitely a top quality guide, his knowledge of the area and passion were evident.Written June 8, 2022
- Shelling & snorkeling. The kids had fun snorkeling and we all had fun shelling. We were able to bring nice shells home to Minnesota.Written February 26, 2022
- Joe is an excellence captain and true gentleman. Took care of three generations with great care and skill. We were on the fish nearly the entire time despite tough fishing weather. Cannot recommend him more highly.Written April 20, 2022
- Had great time with captain John. He showed us area around Captiva Island/ cape coral area. we saw couple of dolphins who followed our boat for awhile. Everyone enjoyed the tripWritten July 17, 2022
- We had an awesome time today with Captain Chris. He is extremely talented and put us on multiple big snook and we each caught a permit. Can’t ask for more on a half-day charter.Written July 22, 2022
- Capt. Billie was great to work with. He was very proactive with scheduling and logistics and was ready to go when we arrived at the dock, which maximized our time fishing.Written August 17, 2022
- We had a wonderful morning fishing with Ryan. My two kids (13 & 16) and I enjoyed the morning immensely. It was the highlight of our trip to Fort Myers. Ryan was knowledgeable, patient with kids and provided information on the area. He educated the kids on the different kinds of fish we caught and wildlife. We will be back fishing with him in the future.
Denise B.Written June 12, 2022
- There is a lot of charters boats to pick from but we are so happy we pick this one Good Times Charters! They due stand by there name. Captain Ty and Ashley are super friendly and they are so informative of the beautiful nature we're we passing through. This was the BEST choice we did by choosing Good Time Charters. We had a beautiful sunset, we picked the best shells were the they took us for shells picking, we saw dolphins and we swam with them in the island. We were a party of 11 us with a one year old and a 5 year old. We all had a Blast!!! The best part was the finally a dolphin was a the back of the boat playin, jumping and flipping! It was Amazing and truly blessed to witness how beautiful nature can be! In the boat you are allowed to bring a small cooler and food, which is plus! I can go on how WOW our family was with Good Times Charters but I can truly tell you if you want to have a good time seeing dolphins, picking beautiful shells and see a gorgeous sunset. I guarantee Good Time Charters will deliver! Thank you Good Time Charters for giving all of us an experience that will be with us for EVER!!!🤗Written August 2, 2022
- Rodney is the BEST! He was so patient with my kids. We caught so many fish. We will never try another charter.Written August 12, 2022
- Have been using Fish Tale for years. Always professional and care about the quality of your experience. Highly recommend them.Written August 4, 2022
- Captain Neil Eisner knows his fishing. My son and husband have been twice now and each time they have enjoyed themselves and have caught lots of fish in their 4 hours. Captain Neil prides himself on you catching the fish! We will only fish with Captain Neil!Written September 6, 2020
- We limited out on red grouper by 11:30 am. Captain Lewis was very patient and helpful the entire trip. This is our third time going with him and would recommend it.Written February 27, 2022
- Our original charter was canceled but it ended up being a blessing in disguise. Captain Rich asked if we wanted to go out for sunset and it was amazing. He was incredibly nice, fun, and we were able to enjoy the most beautiful sunset. Our 2 year old had the best time as well and he was so sweet to her! We would recommend Capt Rich & Lock o' the Irish Charters hands down!Written July 6, 2022
- Just took the Dolphin Shelling Cruise out of the Pink Shell Marina, and it was AWESOME! Our Captain, Caleb, was knowledgeable, personable and fun. He catered the trip to what we wanted. We were able to see manatees, dolphins and a sea turtle. We had a great time shelling and learning more about the area. Just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Thank you, Caleb!Written July 4, 2022
- Captain Jim and First Mate Stephanie were very knowledgeable, cheerful and accommodating!
The whole experience was enjoyable! I would recommend anyone to try this. I loved seeing the hidden small islands, especially the ROOKERY! There were hundreds of visible birds there.
The sunset was BREATHTAKING as always :)Written July 3, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fort Myers Beach
- These are the best places for groups seeking fishing charters & tours in Fort Myers Beach:
- Good Time Charters
- Reel Tales Fort Myers Beach
- Fish-Tale Marina
- Holiday Adventure Tours and Boat Rental
- Adventures in Paradise Fort Myers Beach
- These are the most romantic places for fishing charters & tours in Fort Myers Beach:See more romantic fishing charters & tours in Fort Myers Beach on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fishing charters & tours in Fort Myers Beach:
- Beach Buddy Tours
- Paradise Charters
- Holiday Adventure Tours and Boat Rental
- Captain Tony's Fishing Adventures
- Pure Passion Fishing Charters