- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
96 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 96
What travelers are saying
- Englewood, blind pass, Casperson, Siesta Key are all great but this is my new favorite one! Nice amenities, clean beach. Lots of shark teeth. Free parking!Written September 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful, quiet beach. Local spot. Plenty of people sifting for shark’s teeth all while collecting beautiful shellsWritten September 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Beach. Easy parking, lots of shells. Bring snacks and drinks, chairs and an umbrella and stay a while. There was little to no seaweed and we found plenty of shark teeth.Written September 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been previous years and like this beach and of course you get the changing area/rest rooms as well which are a benefit.Written June 17, 2022
- This event is growing! We visited the Farmers Market in Englewood and it was just perfect. The sun was out, the band was playing and the people came.
So many beautiful fruits and vegetables.. bakeries, crepes, breads, olive oil, beach bags, hats, flowers and micro greens.Written January 27, 2022
- Got off the plane to learn of the MLB suspended games. Found this gem with my daughter (who is 21)! John gave us such an education and was just wonderful to talk to about wine and Italy. Price just right. Conversation wonderful. And delicious wine too! We bought a bottle too. You won’t regret the visit!Written March 15, 2020
- No restrooms, small parking lot but we were the only car there on a weekday morning in May. We saw one person on our 45 minute walk.
Easy walking, some shade, mostly hard packed sand and sparse grass. Doable with a stroller if you navigate over a few small tree roots. Take a map because there is a whole network of trails cross-crossing throughout the park.
The “rivers” on the map are not much more than ditches with running water.
Nice place for a low-key nature walk.Written August 24, 2021
- Had a great time hiking with family. We saw Ospreys, lizards and other wildlife. People walk and bike the trails here. We will be back.Written February 27, 2022
- Last evening, I had the pleasure of attending a preview of LBPH's first show of its 35th season- 'Dead Man's Cell Phone' by Sarah Ruhl. What a thoroughly captivating show! Under the direction of Steve Black, the actors masterfully told a tale about the our maddening reliance on cell phones, and how disconnected we really are in spite of how ubiquitous phones are. Seriously, whose voice would you want to hear if you had seconds left to live? The set was truly spectacular, allowing the scenes to move fluidly, assisted by the fantastical men in black. Turn off your devices for a bit, and go dream a littleWritten September 6, 2022
- I found this place on tripadvisor! It is so nice and has a park area as well as places to launch your boat for FREE! Thank you Englewood for such a beautiful park.Written September 20, 2020
- Really clean pool, with lovely helpful staff.
Had a whole lane to myself.
Changing rooms were lovely.Written August 12, 2022
- Large marina with a pool. Great restaurant/tiki bar on site. Although not there for boating, it looked like a win win for boaters and landlubbers alike.Written February 13, 2020
- Trails were well-marked and there were several covered benches for a break from the sun. The Jennings trail (our starting point) was wooded and serene, encased in pines. The North Loop to which it led was fully exposed with no natural cover (just the shelters listed above). It's quite wide and easy to trek on - but be cautious of the many ruts left from wild pigs.
This trail was a great place to take our dog off leash as we only encountered a few others in nearly 6 miles of trekking.Written March 22, 2021
- We enjoy it when history is kept alive. Previous residents made these places what they are now. Charming place.Written February 5, 2020
- Englewood Area Historical Museum is located in the historical Lampp House. In the winter they give tours around town. Inside the house and gardens are many artifacts and historical documents. Very interesting to go and see.Written October 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Englewood
Englewood Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||7,040|
|Number of Photos||4,068|
|Local Time||Tuesday 1:52 AM|