Top Attractions in Delray Beach
What travelers are saying
- We had the pleasure of being there during hatching season for many wading birds. Walking paths take you so close to multiple nesting trees that you don't need any special equipment to see. Hatchlings of all sizes were there to be seen and heard. The park is cleans, safe and accessible. Perfect for young children and experienced wildlife photographers and everyone in between.Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely gardens! The restaurant is outdoors and there was a line of people waiting but it was worth the wait. I had a Vegetarian Bento Box lunch. It was excellent. We attended the Obon Taiko Drum performance. It was great!Written August 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lots to see and do. Numerous shops and restaurants and bars. Many types of cuisine available. Great for people watching. Parking can be a problem.Written June 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The municipal beach, which can get very crowded on weekends, is well-maintained and well-supervised. It's wide and kept clean. Chairs and umbrellas available for rent. One of the nicest things about Delray is you can walk on the beach quite far both north and south. Watch out for jellyfish!Written February 13, 2022
- We went for a drive and my husband wanted some ice cream 🍦 so we came here , we have been here before and because of COvid , we haven’t been here for at least 2 years , there is an updated petting zoo at the back of the ice cream store front , and now there is an entrance fee which is worth it , there are animals u can touch : goats 🐐, bunnies 🐰, baby chicks 🐤, mini horses , donkeys , swans 🦢:u feel like a kid again !
There is food that u can buy to feed the animals . There is a train ride . Very nicely organized and even a budgie area where u can feed the birds who come to your hand !
Nice friendly staff too !Written March 7, 2022
- Perfect little hidden gem❣️ I was so glad to find this little BEACH. We watched several pelicans diving and eating their catch for hours. What fun😎 Parking is limited, but FREE 👍 There wasn’t any walking trails in that location, but a pleasant little walk to get to the beach. Restrooms and a soda machine were just what I needed for this unexpected stop. Luckily had the chairs & umbrella in the car.Written February 16, 2022
- Two great courses. But do remember your OFF Bug spray. Nice bar and great atmosphere. Never seems to be too crowded.Written July 15, 2022
- I brought 2 small toy poodles for a romp on Mar.1. There are Lots of trees, a Water station, grassy areas, Covered pavilion, benches just to sit to watch the pooches run and play. Totally protected, with gates designed for one way egress. There are separate areas for the smaller pooches (less than 30 pounds) and for the larger ones. Everyone gets along. There is weekly maintenance done.
In addition to the canine areas, there is a playground and numerous pavilions to picnic under. There’s even a boat launch site; Restrooms are reasonably close. All in all, there was a lot of thought given to its construction for maximum use!Written March 1, 2021
- Wonderful experience on a Sunday afternoon! Will definitely come back for a new installation. There are some local artists displaying their art here as well as exhibits from New York and other cities.Written March 7, 2021
- Love this little art district right off Atlantic Avenue. Lots of mom and pop shops, local art galleries and fantastic restaurants. Great for strolling!Written June 1, 2022
- I came here a few years ago with my grandson & he liked it. This time we had 2 families with 4 grandkids. It was about the same as before. No new features.
The grandkids all liked it.
We saw sharks, turtles, a variety of shells & more.
Price a little high.Written April 25, 2022
- Nice but to rent umbrella is $30 now and $64 for umbrella and two chairs
There is a nice covered area and changing roomWritten June 11, 2022
- The staff is warm and welcoming. Chairs, towels ,umbrellas and cabanas available. Drink service on beach and very good lunch food.Written February 15, 2020
- They pioneered fish edible six pack rings. They have a new line, long sleeve T-shirts made from recycled plastic bottles. The T's come with UPF 50 plus protection, they have maybe 20 designs, some are about beer. I can see my daughter buying my granddaughters: Sea Cow Milk Stout Shirts. Maybe @ $42.95 not so many. It's great keeping the bottles out of the water. They have food trucks and very good beer.Written November 30, 2020
- Great Beach. There were lifeguards watching. Days when there is wind the waves get pretty big otherwise the water if clear and calm. There is beach chair rentals, but they are pricey.Written April 1, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Delray Beach