Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- I am a huge fan of NASCAR/Speedway. It was a pleasure visiting Daytona International Speedway. Me and my boyfriend had a wee ride around the stadium with a wonderful guide who showed a high skill knowledge about the place itself as well as NASCAR background and its history.
Moreover, we have seen a professional NASCAR driver speeding up around the stadium which was very exciting and satisfying.
I was speechless being able to see the inside of Speedway race. I got a chance to pop into one of the NASCAR cars and enjoy the moment :)Written September 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent 3 days here on the beach at our hotel bahama house and was a perfect spot. The beach has the sturdiest sand I've ever seen on a beach , guess that's why it can be driven upon. Since it sits upon the Atlantic Ocean, the water is very clean and the blue skies here are like no other.Written October 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you Jennifer for a wonderful adventure. The ride was excellent and the photos you took, and delivered to us were better than we could’ve taken on our own. We so much enjoyed your company, the horses and the views.Written November 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a gem. The exhibits are varied, interesting and extremely well presented. The Coca Cola element was great fun. Some great art throughout. I loved the info on the local giant sloth. And as for the WW2 part it's extensive with many personal accounts. The adjacent art museum is also a delight and should not be missed.Written November 8, 2023
- The Richard Petty Driving Experience at Daytona is an must for the race fan that wants to see what it is really like in a NASCAR racecar. The staff is very helpful and ready to help. They make sure that participants are safe and have a good experience.Written September 17, 2023
- The stadium was closed. My purpose was to sight see and see the historical landmark.
It’s in the Daytona Beach area surrounded by beautiful trees and an overpass leading to Intercostal Hwy.
I enjoyed the experience.Written August 27, 2023
- Great place to grab some food, see the sites and watch the show cars go by. You can also pick up nick-nacks and gifts like tee shirts, etc.Written December 19, 2021
- We have been ordering wings forever from here, The best wings in town. For many years now, we have made this our Friday office lunch, excellent service, excellent food,Written March 28, 2022
- Huge selection of items and lots to see. Most of the shops are in the shade with a few places that had AC which was nice on a hot day. Believe it or not, we even found "wisconsin" cheese curd. We're originally from the midwest so we know when we find some good squeaky cheese!! My favorite find was a booth that made unique purses. I picked up a lip purse for myself and we got a christmas present for a family member too!! We absolutely loved the statue vendor by the south lot and am planning to bring our truck on the next visit so we can make a purchase or two there. There's a few vendors that only take cash so I would recommend bring some with.Written August 27, 2023
- I went to the 8:30 mass on Pentecost Sunday. Very family oriented, fun, uplifting experience! Great modern christian rock music. Father's homily was informative, entertaining but most of all I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit working thru him!
Sang the Star-Spangled Banner at the end of mass. Great Experience!Written May 28, 2023
- Did the walk on the beach when the tide was out! Enjoyed it but understand the equipment there replacing sea walls at many of the locations! Major issues were all the cigarette butts all overWritten October 22, 2023
- Unless there’s more to the boardwalk than we saw, it’s a bit limited (we’re used to the boardwalks in Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey). It does have the basics such as salt water taffy, pizza, and retail souvenir shops. The view of the water was wonderful but additional benches would be nice. Parking was relatively close by but I’m not sure whether there’s enough for larger crowds of visitors.Written November 5, 2023
- Superb collection of paintings showcasing Florida landscapes most from the end of the 19th and through the 20th century.Florida landscapes from Key West to Daytona by important American artists, many trained in Europe, a few European themselves. The sunshine state offers an incredible light palette with unique and interesting subjects. A great place to spend a couple of hours on a hot day and enrich yourself and maybe even inspire any budding artists in the family.Written November 27, 2023
- My daughter is a month away from delivering her first child. She wanted to find a lazy river to float in. She lives in St. Augustine and we live in Melbourne. Nice halfway point to meet. We went to this water park about 6 years ago. The Florida resident prices are reasonable. We only used the lazy river and the wave pool. I was impressed with how well staffed they were with lifeguards. In fact , at one point a lifeguard blew her whistle and without hesitation jumped into the lazy river to help an adult who seemed to not know how to swim and came out of his tube. He was struggling against the movement of the water to stand. Well done . The only thing I didn’t like was that empty tubes were floating in the lazy river instead of sitting near the numerical entrances. The bathrooms by the pool area smelled of mildew. Otherwise we had a good time.Written July 21, 2023
- Take the time to stop and appreciate this statue! He is positioned right in front of the racetrack, can't miss him!. A must see for any race fan!Written February 23, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Daytona Beach
- The most popular things to do in Daytona Beach with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Equestrian Adventures of Florida
- Daytona International Speedway
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark and Statue
- MOAS - Museum of Arts and Sciences
- Mary Bethune Home
Daytona Beach Attractions Information
|Sunday 10:21 PM|