Top Attractions in Cocoa Beach
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Excellent beach with great restaurants behind it. Beautiful scenery and the beach was clean. Lifeguards were very friendly.Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a terrific free park where vehicular parking is free and there is easy and safe beach access. Nice changing facilities. What a wonderful find!Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Drinks at Rikki Tiki Tavern are great and so are the bartenders! The view is awesome as well.
EeeeeeWritten July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolute best Mojito in Cocoa Beach! Aside from expected tourist prices the little pier bar has been consistent for years with some of the best cocktails in the area.Written July 24, 2022
- Awesome place! Walking into the building through the store, they have so many amazing pieces including collectibles, fossils (authentic and replicas, big and small, ranging about $30 to thousands), jewelry and novelty items! There’s skeletons, bones, teeth, claws, geodes, stuffed animals, decor, dish-ware and more! I really like they all have written when and where it was found. Further back there’s the “Adventure Zone” which I didn’t go into because I ran out of time but wanted to see as they have listed there’s live alligators. I spent about 2hrs between store and museum (read just about every write-up on the exhibits). Find the museum counter off to the right, pay entrance and enter the elevator to the exhibits on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Very well put together exhibits from the write-up (had time period and location!), to the display, the wall art and flow from one exhibit to the next. Could use some updating and more interactive parts, but overall was very informative and entertaining!Written July 16, 2021
- We choose this beech instead of the more popular cocoa beach to avoid crowds and was not disappointed. We had a great view of the launch pad (even though the launch got scrapped). The water was rough waves at times but shallow enough for the kids to enjoy. Lots of little shells to collect.Written August 9, 2021
- We moved here in late December and one of the first things we did was get library membership. We looked forward to exploring this amazing local source as we got to know our new home - but then the pandemic came! Can't wait to spend time there - researching the area history, flora and fauna - movies, books, periodicals, and classes by local artists and other experts. Hope it can open again soon.Written July 7, 2020
- Small but well designed skate park. Small crowds make for great fun and little waiting. Bring water and sun screen as the facility is open and it can get hot in the summer sun.Written July 25, 2019
- Surfside Playhouse is such a wonderful asset to the Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral community. Every aspect, from the actors, singers, dancers, director, set designers, and all staff and volunteers are professional & dedicated. I would highly recommend this lovely little playhouse to anyone who loves professional theater.Written April 9, 2020
- I've been coming here for years and I absolutely love this place! Very clean and a nice staff. Reasonable price for public swim and a large, spacious Olympic sized pool. I'd recommend this place to anyone!Written February 2, 2019
- I can’t believe there’s only one review of this gallery so far. It was the absolute highlight of my vacation to Cocoa Beach. If you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and leave yourselves 20-30 minutes to stop in and check out Kole’s amazing artwork. It’s a small gallery, but the paintings are super unique and beautiful, and even more spectacular when you wear the 3D glasses they have. Don’t miss out!Written August 18, 2019
- Very limited parking. Public restrooms - nice wash station for board and gear. Lifeguard is seasonal.Written September 3, 2021
- They have a history of surfboards along with examples. Worth a stop since it is next to Ron Jon's Surf Shop.Written December 15, 2021
- Took my mom and my 3 kids on this tour and it was amazing! We had some sketchy weather roll in the day of our tour and Fin Expeditions was awesome about communicating with us to change our tour to a better day and time. Because my mom is 79 and my 9 yo was her 'pilot', our guides tethered their kayak to mine so I could tow them. Worked perfectly! The tour couldn't have been better! If you do this tour, definitely go heavy on the bug spray. They're no joke out on the water! I highly recommend!Written July 20, 2022
- Making quality memories while catching a bunch of fish. Had a great time. Captain was great. Parker was our captain and he was a very good at helping us through everything. Couldn’t have asked for a better captain!Written August 12, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cocoa Beach
- The most popular things to do in Cocoa Beach with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Fin and Fly Fishing Charters
- Cocoa Kayaking
- Cocoa Beach Surf Fishing Charters
- All Water Adventures
- Captain Ed's Family Fishing & Nature Charter Company