*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- I love Historic Cocoa because it is partially a glimpse of an old Florida town, partially because of the eclectic mix of bars and restaurants located in a compact area and also because it offers a vastly different experience than beachside but it is super easy and cheap to get to.
If you are in town for a couple days, a lunch or dinner in Cocoa Village will be worth it.
I know this sounds like. Chamber of Commerce ad, it’s not. I love this area, am a TA fanatic, and want people to experience great places and if possible, like a local.Written August 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a unique venue, the theater was built in 1924 and it is incredibly beautiful. We saw their production of "Peter Pan" what a great show. Amazing crew of all volunteer actors. If you have the opportunity to see a show here, do not pass it up. You will be so happy that you took the time to visit.Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Friday night dinner cruise. Highly recommend!!! Very laid back and relaxed. Food was good!! Staff very friendly. Boat was not overcrowded. Clean. So happy we booked this!!Written May 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Taylor Park is an excellent park in a beautiful setting by the river. Our daughter thoroughly enjoyed playing here!Written March 17, 2022
- We met a wonderful volunteer, Ben Rader! He was extremely knowledgeable about the various exhibits and even gave personal accounts of his career with NASA. We highly recommend this museum…small and quaint! Lots of local history!Written April 17, 2022
- Florida's Space Coast is a busy place with many famous spots. Brevard County is home to Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Melbourne, and Titusville. Titusville, in the north end of the county, is perfectly located for day trips into Orlando and the theme parks. We're close to Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral, NASA, and the Kennedy Space Center. We also have the Canaveral National Seashore on the island, which is home of the world famous Playalinda Beach.
Titusville is also ground zero for the Florida's Coast to Coast Bike Trail, which is also part of the East Coast Greenway. You can bicycle from Titusville North into Volusia County, and wind your way to Sanford, and Orlando. You can easily bicycle one hundred miles if you choose.
We have the Parrish Theater home of the Titusville Playhouse, which does a wonderful job with plays and musicals.
The Space Coast is a great place to visit, and bring your bicycles!Written September 16, 2018
- Nice place to go to explore the beach. We went here because the website said there was a playground but there wasn’t one there. There’s a washroom close to the parking lot. Parking was 2.50 per hour pay in advance terminal thing. Had fun I wish they would update there website about the playground.Written February 9, 2019
- I was so surprised to find this building in downtown Cocoa; it was so beautiful; the architecture was amazingWritten June 24, 2018
- A few times a year, we visit the planetarium. My 6-year old enjoys all the "toys' in the inside "lobby area". We usually go to see the movie, but always arrive early, so he has time to enjoy the displays. I like the informational aspects, and looking through the telescope. They also have a great educational movie for the kids. However, mine isn't quite interested yet. I would suggest 7 and up for that.Written June 9, 2017
- Very nice, spacious park off SR520 in Cocoa. Large pavilion, fishing ponds, nature trails, open green areas, disk golf course. BBQ grills, picnic tables. Lots of parking available. Playground. Awesome nature trails and walking paths. Lots of birds and butterflies.Written October 17, 2019
- This is located along the south side of SR 520 as you are travelling west and reach the mainland. It is a fairly large park. It looks to have about 60 spots for vehicles with trailers and another 40 for just cars. It has a wide boat ramp for launching and recovering boats split into 4 ramps and docks parallel to each other. There is also a nice walkway along the water. At the East end of the park there is a place to walk under the bridge. The area was clean and well kept when I visited and it is obviously right on the water at the foot of the bridge so has lovely views across the water.Written August 8, 2021
- Very nice park. Beautiful trees. Many athletic fields. Bleachers. Parking is a challenge on game days. Terrific playscape. Well maintained and clean.Written January 29, 2020
- Celebrated a wedding rehearsal on this delightful boat. It was an incredibly enjoyable evening, cruising the waters, enjoying adult drinks, tasty horsd'oeuvres, and a delicious buffet meal. The top deck was perfect for socializing and enjoying the scenery. Below deck was an attractive dining room for partaking of dinner and sharing toasts and stories. I would highly recommend the Indian River Queen for any private function.Written March 25, 2016
- Nice neighborhood park with popular recreation center on site. Large Playground, beach volleyball court, picnic area. Nature trail was closed day of visit. Will return soon to walk the trails.Written September 13, 2019
- We enjoyed just sitting on a bench and people watch for an hour. The park was clean and very nicely landscaped. Really good place to relax for a little while.Written September 29, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Cocoa
Cocoa Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 3:51 AM|