Top Attractions in Clermont
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Great experience. Tracy and Candace were excellent guides and very helpful for beginner riders. We will definitely come back again.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the citrus orange farm with the whole family, 12 in all…had a great time on the monster truck, loved seeing the alligators & turtles in the swampy lake & feeding the cows & zebras…the children really enjoyed this. Our tour guide Orlando was good answering questions from our youngsters.
Spent time back in the ‘park’. Panning (sieving) for stones like the old miners.
Feeding the different animals & browsing the quaint little outlets. Purchased a couple of very different jams. Marmalade & honey. Enjoyed our time there.Written April 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place 100% recommended if you wanna try a different day more relax trying wines and outdoor fun 100%Written October 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well worth an afternoon trip ,
Cafes and ice creams ……
Historic old town …..
Great viewsWritten June 27, 2022
- The apple cider and the apple cider donuts are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This place is huge and very nice. Will visit every year.Written November 7, 2022
- Although some things in the museum may be a little dusty and not functioning (exhibit lights, etc.), I’m so glad the family keeps it open. The miniature White House, with all of its furnishings, is amazing. There’s also a lot of other things to see and learn about.
I do hope more Biden administration items can be added and will replace most items of the impeached and disgraceful prior president.Written February 3, 2022
- The view is fantastic, even though it was a slightly hazy day. We had a drink in the coffee shop after, a citrus cooler and a key lime something (lol). Both were delicious and refreshing.Written June 10, 2022
- Clermont is a nice little town with great shops and very nice retail people. We enjoyed walking along the lake and wandering in town. We didn't find any restaurants that were particularly interesting to us so we left town and ate at The Crooked Spoon. The ambiance of the building leaves something to be desired, but the food was absolutely fabulous.Written October 27, 2022
- Spend a couple hours or the entire day. Purple martins return from South America every year and are there now. Great walk bike path you can take around the entire lake. There are bike rentals a restaurant and a coffee shop. A beach and a splash area for little kids. Picnic tables and benches all around. Good parking. The Main Street downtown is also a good a place to stop and there are many ponds and nice areas around.Written April 25, 2021
- Moving close to this area, cant wait for next seaon to pick berries and get muffins and Blueberry ice cream!!!Written September 4, 2020
- A shaded short sandy trail in Clermont. Didn't see any animals but there's well marked trails and it's an easy walk with a few sitting areas along the river up to Lake Louisa. Easy to do in an hour might be interesting for kids not familiar with Florida vegetation. Would advise sneakers maybe bug spray in summer. There's no charge and a clean bathroom facility. Small launch area for canoes or kayaksWritten March 11, 2020
- I was visiting Clermont one afternoon and came here looking for a restroom. Both doors were locked. It was a nice small park on a trail. There wasn’t a lot around but I suspect this is a good access spot for the trail. I think it’s the West Orange trail. The park is close to the center of town.Written October 14, 2019
- This theater has plenty of comfortable seating (every seat has an excellent viewing of the stage) for a small auditorium setting. The sound is pretty good and the talent is fantastic. The prices are affordable. The show we saw was “All Shook Up”, performed by a group of very talented performers.Written August 8, 2019
- Had a good morning fishing trip with Joel. He was very helpful and gave us some tips that helped us catch! He was constantly helping us when we were casting in to the weeds (our fault!) boat was great and very stable. Was a good morning out. The lady at reception was very helpful too.Written November 24, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Clermont
Clermont Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 6:58 PM|