What travelers are saying
- Loved this adventure!! My daughter and her friend age 15 & 16 loved the boardwalk even though so hot but at least out of the sun. They loved the fish and tiny turtles in the lab. We were disappointed they had no sea turtles which is why we went. Donated $$ for the event was donation only and it was a very outing that didn’t break the bank and everyone happy.Written July 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The ideal amin street with upscale stores and restaurants. Restaurants include; Yard House, Villaggio, Max's Grille( an original),Calaveras Cantina, Loch Bar, Kapow Noodle Bar, American Social, and coming soon Eddie V’s .
A great place to just walk, sightsee or people watch.Written September 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing! Such a treasure to find, we had an amazing time here. Something for every age, clean, loads to do and was especially impressed it was disabled and wheelchair friendly! Absolutely worth a tripWritten May 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you’re like us, who travelled from Europe to go to boca raton for medical treatment rather than a holiday, and are just looking for a place where everything is in it (considering we were relying so much on Uber and Uber eats for groceries and stuff we need in our hotel, it was getting too expensive when taxes and delivery charges add up!) we were delighted to find this mall as it has everything you need and is wheelchair friendly! The food court was a relief (prices are affordable compared to Uber eats) and it has a place for you to sit down and take a rest in between shopping. This is a must-go- to place if you need a bit of retail therapy (gucci, Neiman Marcus, Macys & Bloomingdale’s)Written November 21, 2023
- The water is very pretty. Clear on sunny days. Found some little shells I wasn’t expecting to find on the east coast. The sand here was clean and lots of beach. Unfortunately, there is seaweed that lines the shore as far as one can see. At least it wasn’t in the water. Parking is $35/day inside the park, but there is a metered parking lot across the street. Get there early to get a spot. Bathrooms and showers but no food.Written March 28, 2023
- Took our 2 year old granddaughter here for a fun morning outing and we all had a great time exploring the two rooms of exhibits. She went from one to the other and back again. It was great even for someone as young as two. We went early on a weekday and it was not crowded. It got more crowded by the time we left 1 1/2 hrs later. The Explorium is free and is located in Sugar Sand Park. Next to the Explorium is a fabulous playground for children of all ages. The toddler area is super!Written March 26, 2023
- Boca beaches are well kept and guarded which is great. Parking is difficult unless you want to pay $25 for the day.
You can visit Deerfield Beaches close by for $3 per hour in the lot but they don't upkeep like Boca does. Their becau has a lot more seaweed and trash on it. Shame...Written October 17, 2022
- What a hidden gem !
Wonderful beers. Brought back vivid memories of our trip to Belgium.
The staff were exceptionally warm and engaging.
And the food truck serves the best burgers ( and fries !!!) around.
Over all a wonderful place to experience, hang out and enjoy !Written December 5, 2023
- We were looking to spend Labor Day in a quite relaxing beach and we did, we definitely going back soonWe found this place by accident ,the $25 dollars for a beach entrance it is worth it you can stay as long as you want ,Written September 8, 2022
- What an unexpected discovery while visiting Boca. Small beach, almost secluded with a boardwalk that takes you through foliage and out to a jetty. There’s a lifeguard on duty and the restrooms are clean. Parking cost $3 per hour during the weekday and $4per hour on the weekend. Park first, note your lot number, and walk over to the pay machine near the restrooms. To the far north the park is an open area with a few benches and grass. This beach is absolutely wonderful!Written March 16, 2021
- Went to see Milk and Honey. I loved it! I had a Lemon Drop Martini as well, the bartender was Tommy, it was the most delicious lemon drop I've ever had. So, I loved it so much, I took my daughter to see Milk and Honey for her birthday. We loved the show...but, after raving about Tom's lemon drop martini...oh what a disappointment. Tommy was not there that night and whomever they had there did not know how to or was just not a great mixer. Oh well...may go back, but no drinks unless I see that friendly Tom mixing up fab. Lemon Drops.Written November 5, 2022
- Great affordable place to watch some D1 football in the fall.
Parking is great but the concessions could use some upgrades.Written April 10, 2023
- I love south county, Its a good place to have picnics, bbq and even birthday celebrations. This park has a lot of memories for me, especially during covid time me and my family used to go there to work out and walk for a little. Watching the sunsets at this park is a must do. South county is also host for some really good food trucks events with bunch of foods.Written September 12, 2022
- This place has a very nice beach. It is very easily accessible with a car sticker that you can buy for a certain amount of months. The beach is nice and family friendly and there are life guards for safety. The park is open relatively all day. The water is beautiful and the sunrises are amazing. It has enough parking and even has convenient outdoor showers to rinse off. (the sand does get very hot because it is Florida so never forget shoes!!) To me this could be one of the nicest beaches in South Florida. You can find shells and a lot of other animals too. My go to beach.Written September 9, 2021
- Overall my younger brother had a great time playing there with his friends. In my opinion, it is a great place for younger children, I would say no older than 8 or 9, to play with friends. I played around for about 20 minutes with the options for the older community but didn't really enjoy it, but I'm not a fan of water parks so I expected that. Gave the kids a good bit of entertainment for about 2 hours, which I spent doing schoolwork. The only thing I personally enjoyed there was the lazy river which was fairly relaxing. It was slightly more expensive than I would have liked but in the end, I would recommend going there with your family.Written October 2, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Boca Raton
Boca Raton Attractions Information
|Wednesday 7:12 AM|