- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
21 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was an attraction earmarked on our cross country bus tour itinerary to partake in today. Took the scheduled train ride that departed at 1230. We had our own rail car immediately behind the locomotive assigned to haul our 50+ person group. Nice depot, gift shop, museum & visitors area associated with the ride. Rail equipment appeared to be well maintained and is run by all volunteers. Adequate parking and overflow lot available during peak times. Workers all well behaved and in uniform of the trade. Nice 45 minute one-way ride through some beautiful and somewhat secluded Delaware countryside. Train crew members interacted with passengers during the ride. All rail cars are enclosed and have functional windows. Cooler days would be a best bet vs. heat of summer days. Wonderful attraction and highly recommend for family outing and/or to take in some local railroad history.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved being back in this theatre again. The performance was Fiddler on the Roof and it was exceptional! The new carpeting, seats, and paint are just lovely. the seats seem a little wider, but don't quote me on that! I loved the experience.Written June 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went whne there was an event, it was crowded and the kids had fun. I guess(based on the experie ce of my 2yo at the time) that it is a good place for kids 3 and over. Lots of different activities.Written August 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is simply a fantastic museum that has something for every art lover and historian. The cafe is pleasant, and the gift shop is better than most. Admission is free on Sundays. Parking is a little tricky, just be patient and follow the signs. The special exhibit by e. jean lanyon "The Magic Language" was especially good. Superb classics, great modern works, ethnic, this place just has it all.Written July 13, 2022
- no longer WCL but now is run by Live Nation. Main stage is downstairs, open area. General admission STANDING is typical for most shows. There is a balcony upstairs for additional costs. Drink prices are $$$. $4 for a soda,$8 for a beer, $12 for top shelf. They do have good tribute bands - sometimes for free. I've seen TRIBUTE Tom Petty, Van Halen, David Bowie, Ozzy, AC/DC, etc. and all were very goodWritten July 4, 2019
- If Liquid Alchemy conjures up visions of Merlin and magic potions it wouldn’t be that far off. “Doc” and Terri have brought a unique experience to Wilmington. Is it a Cider-house or a Meadery? It’s a little of both. They concoct pure magic in a bottle or growler. Take a a few hours to explore their local ciders and meads. Add some unique local snacks or food trucks and you have a wonderful afternoon to share this experience with yourself or friends. Wether you are local to Wilmington or visiting the area this is an experience worth it.
Take the leap to explore their different and unique flavors. Ciders from dry to apple pie, pineapple, dragon fruit experience the fine craftsmanship. Meads that throw out the sweet English styles to move to spicy Thai chili, aged red wine, or locally sourced honey this is your place. Hope you take that turn off the normal path and find a fun tasteful experience.Written July 17, 2022
- Plenty of good beers to choose from. Really efficient and good service. They allow you to bring your own food so we ordered good pizzas from La Pizzeria Metro. Seating outdoors here was the best. Because of their service system, order a brew and it’s almost immediately delivered: very impressive.Written July 18, 2021
- Our first trip to Delaware Theater Company and it could not have been better! Right off I-95, plenty of FREE parking, and wonderful volunteer staff. We saw a delightful one man show and already bought tickets to a few future productions. How did we ever miss this hidden gem?!!!Written June 16, 2022
- OK, this Catholic church is the bedrock of the Little Italy community in Wilmington. But it also offers afundraising summer carnival complete with rides and fireworks for us Protestants, along with an Italian dinner where you can sit in long tables and share a dish of pasta with Vinny and the gang, whose wives sweat over vast pots of pasta and sauce in the basement. Fond memories of my years in Wilmington.Written December 25, 2020
- I went there on a Friday and it was free. The person at the desk was helpful when I asked if she knew where I could get breakfast. After breakfast, I can back. There are some interesting older buildings across the street. I spent some time over there first. The museum had a Revolutionary War battle flag that I really liked. I parked at a meter and finding parking didn't seem to be a problem,Written September 28, 2019
- This place was wonderful. It was quiet and its not too small but just enough space for the display of abstract art. My brother and I went and we enjoyed ourselves. The staff were friendly and the entire place was very clean. Very good display of art with a vastness of abstract ideas and creativity.Written September 28, 2021
- The Christmas performance was Excellent. The cast were professional, the music, costumes, everything was very tastefully done. We thoroughly enjoyed the nice variety of food offered. Would not hesitate to recommend for a inspiring Holiday experience.Written December 26, 2019
- Anderson was a great therapist. Would definitely go back again. Facility was very clean. Everyone was professionalWritten September 22, 2022
- Saturday matinee. The best seats I could find were in Row L, which is underneath the balcony overhang. Normally I am wary of this location in a theater because of sound issues. Not the case in this house. In a show where words really matter, we had no trouble hearing every one of them. Easy theater to get in and out of, plenty pf nearby parking at reasonable rates. VERY enjoyable afternoon in Wilmington.Written March 11, 2019
- We had a couple of hours to kill so headed over to Wilmington to catch the latest Marvel movie, "Captain Marvel". Tickets were purchased at the concession stand upon entering the building for $11/each for a matinee showing. It was reserved seating so we picked exactly where we wanted to sit at the time of ticket purchase. The cinema offers reclining leather chairs with plenty of room for cuddling in each other's arms while watching a moving picture. There's FREE parking outside although sometimes it can be a little challenging to find a spot if there's a popular movie being shown at the time.Written April 7, 2019