- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Enjoy baseball and fans in a beautiful park with excellent seating. The Blue Rocks staff keeps you entertained even if the action on the field slows down. Watch for Mr Celery! Lots of food & beverage choices, at lower prices than many ball parks. Reasonable tickets and FREE parking. Try finding that at the big city majors.Written August 2, 2022
- full service casino, Sports betting daily, live dealers for roulette, black jack and craps. Plenty of slots to play. Great during the live horseracing season May 25th thru November 5th 2022. Awesome outdoor paddock and competitive turf racing. Trouble maintaining full fields during the entire meet.Written April 21, 2022
- Awesome inclusive playground in one of Delaware’s best state parks! Large sand area and playground. Kid can never get bored here!Written June 15, 2022
- Fox Point is an unusual state park and an unusual bit of land. These four acres were a Superfund site - that became the passion project of a local citizen who urged these few polluted acres be repurposed and become a riverside park. The industrial waste was covered with plastic, the plastic was covered with dirt, grass was planted, picnic benches and a playground were added.
There’s also a walking path - you can walk it or stand on it for the incredible view of the Delaware River that it offers - look across to New Jersey, look left and right to see two of the massive bridges that span this wide river - and look around to see families picnicking -
There are no foxes at Fox Point - and there is Noise from I- 95 - but this small park gives you a great view of a large river -Written March 28, 2021
- Bob Marley lived across the street from this small park. His mother owned the house and he moved from Jamaica to live with her. This is a beautiful tribute to one of the worlds greatest musicians and human beings ever to live. Check out the house painted in Jamaican colors too - very cool.Written January 10, 2017
- We had a couple of hours to kill so headed over to Wilmington to catch the latest Marvel movie, "Captain Marvel". Tickets were purchased at the concession stand upon entering the building for $11/each for a matinee showing. It was reserved seating so we picked exactly where we wanted to sit at the time of ticket purchase. The cinema offers reclining leather chairs with plenty of room for cuddling in each other's arms while watching a moving picture. There's FREE parking outside although sometimes it can be a little challenging to find a spot if there's a popular movie being shown at the time.Written April 7, 2019
- We did the Mason’s Temple room. It was great! Challenging but not overwhelming. We were a group of many ages and everyone had a blast!!Written January 24, 2021
- Reviewed prior to Covid-19 restrictions. Very clean and had friendly staff. There was no crowd for a mid-day showing.Written April 3, 2020
- Our family stopped by the Riverwalk Mini Golf to play a round. This is a very nice course and offers some challenges. We had a lot of fun. They also offer bike rentals and ice cream.Written June 4, 2019
- This Bowling Alley is very well kept and has a lot of amenities that can fill your time there with more than bowling. The cost of a game is a not bad and they offer specials at various time for all types of bowlers. There are always plenty of lanes on off hours.Written April 9, 2016
- My 9 year old twins wanted to go bowling on a sweltering summer Sunday and out of curiosity, I looked into options besides the AMF where we usually go - and am I glad I did! I found First State Lanes which participates in the Kids Bowl Free program - meaning at designated times on Sun, Mon, Wed and Fri my kids can bowl two games for free. I signed up for the family pass so that my husband and I (or other family) can bowl with them - $29.95 for the whole summer. All we need to pay is shoe rental for the kids bc we have our own shoes. What a great deal! Facility is nice, bright and clean and not overrun with bowlers. Recommend it highly.Written July 2, 2018
- First off, the place itself is fantastic! All we had to bring was ourselves and our cake and everything else was supplied. Our party host, Bobby, was outstanding and the kids never ran out of games and things to do!!! That was the 1st of many parties were going to have there!!! Excellent PlaceWritten June 21, 2020
- Even when I lived in Camden, I traveled to Somerdale for the movies because Cherry Hill was too dirty. Anyway, I love this place to watch my movies and I go frequently... but the snacks are or way too high. I eat before or after...never buy there. I would have given it five stars but when I did a school bus trip there, they wanted to charge an older lady who was also a bus driver a regular soda price for a tiny cup of water. I fussed about it and asked to speak with a manager then the manager gave her a regular cup of water free of charge. Also, I have OCD and a germophobe, so I notice everything. I once had to get someone to come n clean the seat that I paid for online bc it was sticky n dirty.Written August 20, 2019
- My husband is a beer geek and enjoyed the beer selection. They also had hard cider and 2 boxes of wine. I had the red. It was a generous pour.
We enjoyed the movie Puzzle.
This a cool non-profit! I hope more people support it.
Easy to buy tickets online, easy to check in, good view, comfortable seats.
Parking was easy; just down the street.Written September 16, 2018
- Family owned and operated for almost 60 years. Great place to enjoy some bowling, family and friends.Written October 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Wilmington