- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
12 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was an attraction earmarked on our cross country bus tour itinerary to partake in today. Took the scheduled train ride that departed at 1230. We had our own rail car immediately behind the locomotive assigned to haul our 50+ person group. Nice depot, gift shop, museum & visitors area associated with the ride. Rail equipment appeared to be well maintained and is run by all volunteers. Adequate parking and overflow lot available during peak times. Workers all well behaved and in uniform of the trade. Nice 45 minute one-way ride through some beautiful and somewhat secluded Delaware countryside. Train crew members interacted with passengers during the ride. All rail cars are enclosed and have functional windows. Cooler days would be a best bet vs. heat of summer days. Wonderful attraction and highly recommend for family outing and/or to take in some local railroad history.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I rented kayaks from here and we had the best time. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming. They bring the kayaks right to the water and they also pick you up. The staff is very knowledgeable and truly care about your experience. We will rent from them again!Written July 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Captain was vey knowledgeable and personable. He conducted a wonderful historic tour for our retired teachers group. I highly recommend this. One of our ladies was the guest driver for part of the time. He kidded around and made us laugh.Written May 30, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a tiki cruise for Father’s Day and absolutely loved it!! Captain and bartender were both great!!Written June 19, 2022
- The Brew Bus Tour was a great experience I would definitely repeat. Each tour takes you to 3 breweries over the course of 4 hours. You start art the 1st of the 3 stops before boarding the bus. Our tour guide Joe, who is a Cicerone Certified Beer Server, gave us the history & background on each Brewery as we traveled. Once there you receive a flight, and a guided tour of the facility. You get about an hour at each stop and on our tour there was food trucks at all 3 stops. They currently offer 3 different tours in New Castle County. We experienced Upper New Castle: LAB, Wilmington Brew Works & Bellefonte Brewery. I have been to all of these places individually but this was a great way to introduce friends without having to worry about a designated driver. Tip: Think about springing for an Uber and Brew Tours will give you a per ticket discount.Written January 23, 2019
- Stopped in here to get some chocolates for my family as a gift for Father's Day. They had a nice selection of sugar free chocolates in addition to themed chocolates, such as golf, football, etc. We purchased a mixed selection of sugar free chocolates and a golf club chocolate as well. We also purchased some chocolate covered pretzel rods to enjoy on the go.
Overall, we had a good experience with Candy for All Occasions. Staff was friendly and helpful. Chocolates were good. Prices were fair. They have a HUGE selection of candies and chocolates. I would recommend.Written September 24, 2021
- A little pricey--$11.00 per person for about a 40 minute tour--but a good way to quickly see the historic downtown area and to learn a little about the history of the area. Informative.Written February 2, 2016