- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My massage therapist was Niara one evening. Absolutely perfect in strength and addressing problem because I walked in there quite broken! And just a wonderfully pleasant person. I had planned to go back regularly but an unexpected move changed my plans. I felt like I had finally found a great place. If I return to DE, I'll be back.Written March 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was in town for a girls' weekend. We wanted pedicures and massages. Originally, we were only scheduled for pedicures with Nina but they were able to get us in for massages with Matt. It was fantastic! Nina was attentive and very accommodating. The massage from Matt was amazing as well. Rarely have I been worked on by a masseurs who's been able to work all the knots out...and he did. I would come here again in a heartbeat!Written April 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tracy was my masseuse and she did a great job. I took my mother for a birthday treat. The pressure was perfect and I would definitely return to her again. I would suggest they invest in terry cloth hair/turban wraps to keep hair out of the way for the massage. But no real complaints.Written September 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a wonderful couples massage - husband’s first massage, and he loved it. Both practitioners gave us the right amount of pressure and asked quietly each time they needed feedback or for us to shift positions. Soothing music- acoustic 80’/90s not the sometimes “hokey new age” stuff often played that it not super relaxing! After we were given water - still and sparkling - and reminded to hydrate. We will definitely come backWritten January 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I have had massages from Wendy (outstanding, peaceful, soooo relaxing) and Ron (therapeutic sports massage, not relaxing-- but he gets all the kinks out). I've also had acupressure that was outstanding (can't remember the therapist's name... Patty?). There are something like a dozen practitioners in there (and as many rooms), so you can usually get in whenever you want.Written October 4, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recommend Massage Therapist Judith very highly. She's wonderful at her chosen profession and enjoyable to talk with. I've had sessions with other technicians and therapists and have been disappointed every time. In one occasion, I felt like a chicken being seasoned. Another time, I was so greasy that I couldn't wait to take a shower. Except for Judith, I always feel like I'm just one customer in an assembly line.
The experience at the front desk is never consistent, either. I did sign up to be a member after my first session with Judith but I will be cancelling. I never did get the promised-at-sign-up 50% off guest passes after asking twice about it and sometimes I'm told of my points balance and eligible discounts but usually I'm not. Once I booked online for one technician but had me scheduled for another one (even the front desk staff member was confused) It's just too hit or miss for me to want to keep my membership. I'll go back to my "usual" place (I tried Hand and Stone for the evening and weekend appointment and to save a few bucks) and still see Judith every once in a while.Written July 2, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.