- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This place is great. Has the feel of a place that you shouldn't know about and now that you do, that you shouldn't tell anyone else about as to protect the vibe. It's a local Jazz club with amazing music and a great atmosphere. If there was such a thing as an underground Jazz scene this place would take the cake. Seriously you can walk by it and never know its there. Pretty sure there isn't a sign and if there is you wont see it. No food (just goldfish). Tons of drink options. And a super cool super talented music lineup that is sure to satisfy your yearning for something other than the typical bar scene.Written November 7, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a neighborhood restaurant that specializes in pizza and also offers many other selections, many of them Italian. The food is very good and the price is reasonable. There are trivia evenings as well. The restaurant is not large. It is attractive and has a bar with seating. There are tvs. The ambience is agreeable. The waiter who usually waits on me is Tyler. He is excellent, with a great sense of humor. I know less of the others who work there, but have always been treated well and the service is excellent. I recommend the pizza.Written November 10, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family owned business often visited by Conrad High Alum. Great for viewing ball games. Drinks reasonable friendly staff one of Wilmington's finest.Written September 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a local gay bar with special theme nights. Great place to come and meet others. DJ, dancing, drag shows, etc. On street parking.Written April 2, 2017
- Tonight I spent a couple of hours after a long day reviewing our new office facility in Middletown DE.
I decided to visit an Irish Bar to enjoy the atmosphere and some Irish Cider , I sat at the bar enjoying the music , dealt with some emails and so business calls ,
I decided to order a bowl of Crab Bisque, which was quite enjoyable !
Believe it or not it all kicked off when I went to the bathroom , the story goes ...... not to bore to many readers ........ I have had a Gastric Band for 6 years and lost 8 stone , however sometimes when I eat , I be sick , which for me is quite normal ,
I had gone to the bathroom after ordering a cider to return to be presented with a glass of water !!
I asked ,”id order a cider “ to be told “ Sir someone heard you being sick “ , “we refuse to give you more drink !”
I protested and explained that I’ve a Gastric Band , they said “ I don’t care what you have we are not serving you another cider “
I’ve never experienced humiliation as I did tonight , I was pretty much escorted off the premises
An Irish Bar , I can tell you would not survive a second in Ireland
The worst I’ve ever in 57 years experienced
Is the the norm for the US?
This is the Worst Place to ever visit , maybe I need to reconsider moving my USA Business to this State , if this is the way they we treat visitors ( especially from Ireland )
If you’re considering visiting Wilmington , Delaware , I would strongly advise NOT to visit Catherine Rooney’s Irish Bar
These guys are an Embarrassment to call themselves IRISH !!!!
I will not be backWritten June 24, 2019
- itis noot bad by standrs that what i think my friends rocmend this place and i onley been there view time weekend nights, and the anchor of the area is the Logan House. It's not really good food or a nice place, so not worth a traveller's visit by day, but if you are like this type of place u will love this playsWritten February 21, 2013