- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
32 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- This is a big market with a two-level furniture store outside the food building. There are individual businesses in the market, so pay as you go. The meats, seafood and produce looked very fresh and delicious. Lots of dairy items to choose from as well as pickled items in large barrels. The future is beautiful, handmade and very pricey. There is a large condiment area, jams and jellies, and fun old-fashioned candies as well as beautiful chocolates. The bakery area was crowded with customers filling their carts. The donut shop had the longest line of customers waiting for fresh donuts and pastries.
Restrooms are clean and the parking area is large. Great place to spend an hour or two.Written October 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Filasky's for strawberry picking again this year. We went to the picking field cattycorner from the actual market. It is just up the road and across the way. It wasn't until later that I realized that they also had a smaller picking field adjacent to the actual barn farm market. We went twice this summer and both times we had good experiences. Fields are easy to pick from, however, the weeds between the rows can be a bit of a nuisance. It think it is fine for adults and kids, but little kids might have trouble with the weeds. Bottom Line: Filasky's has some of the best berries around. Their berries are sweet and juicy. Prices are great. Staff is always super friendly and welcoming. They make you feel like family. The market has a nice selection of produce. I love how everything is clearly marked as to where it is from and whether it is from a local farm or their OWN! They also sell Woodside farms ice cream, local honey, eggs, meats, baked goods and even fresh cut flowers. This summer we purchased a beautiful flower arrangement with fresh cut flowers. Prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend.Written September 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Although this is cited as a dog park, there is so much more to do here. Love running the trail that leads down into St Anne's neighborhood with my running partner. Very scenic with a pond for fishing, trails, track, dog park and children's playground.Written February 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It jas been a few years since my last visit to feightland but the orices were reasonable and the attractions were fun.Written March 19, 2019
- Amazing live stage shows incredible talent throughout the production. Well worth a visit to this historic theater.Written October 23, 2021
- First time here. It is a large open area with many different parts. Walking trails, plenty of parking, dog park, etc. Not a lot of cover from the sun. Quiet park and lots of spaceWritten November 6, 2019
- Our group holds a social gathering here each Fall (hayride and bonfire). Coleman's also has a playground on site that the kids play on, a pumpkin patch, gift shop and ice cream stand open in the Fall. This year we did not play on the playground since it had been rainy and resulted in it being pretty muddy. We did not buy pumpkins or purchase ice cream. We did do the hayride and the bonfire. Staff are usually friendly, but this year the gentleman in charge of the hayride seemed grumpy. He instructed us to round up our group in a not so nice fashion. He didn't want the kids to get the corn for the ducks until the tractor actually approached the ducks. This is hard to do with a wagon full of small kids! This same guy was grumpy when we returned to the station and tried to take group pictures. Not sure what his issue was, but it kind of put a black mark on this event.
Overall, we did enjoy the hayride and the bonfire. However, staff could have been MUCH friendlier. I am not in charge of planning our social event, but I personally think that we, as a group, should look into another facility that offers hayrides and bonfires (ie: Milburn's). Coleman's is NOT the only game in town!Written January 11, 2019
- We love this place! I have been taking my son there since he was about 2 (he is 5 1/2 now). It is great for kids to start seeing shows and I love that kids perform! We have heard some singers there that gave me goosebumps! They have some that are interactive too, where they bring kids from the audience up to dance or do something. It's a good time:)Written August 13, 2015
- MOT Little League uses the fields here for Fall Ball. It is a nice location in town, but sad to see so much trash all over the grassy areas. As much as the area is used for little league games, it should be beautifully landscaped and the grass meticulously maintained. The dirt should be watered when games are scheduled to keep the dust from flying through the air into the stands. There should be NO SMOKING signs posted also. The port a pottys should be moved from their too-visible location down from the concession stand. There is absolutely no privacy with their location in Sept.-Oct. 2016.Written December 27, 2016
- St Joseph's Church is a wonderful worship site and parish. A very friendly parish which we've enjoyed belonging to since 2018. The church building is relatively new and very comfortable. I recommend this church highly.Written November 6, 2019
- Acceptable collection of local memorabilia depicting towns history. Diehard half dozen folks put it all together and rotate exhibits as they see fit. Limited in space available, but better now than it was 5 years ago.
A marketing plan is needed to attract more people on a regular basis.Written November 9, 2017
- Walking down Main Street, enjoying window shopping and locally-owned store shopping, and then this little spot for a rest or for fun or just to give the kiddos a break appears. A great use of what would normally be a scary, dingy place. Thanks to the proximity to The Everett and The Gibby, it's a fun little treat. Take your kids with sketch pads and crayons or markers or whatever and enjoy an artist's break instead of it always being a break for food or toys.Written January 3, 2018
- Visited Adventureland with a family group of seven and it was PERFECT, started out in an escape room (the blind tiger speakeasy) which took all seven of us (plus hints!) to get out, with only 5 minutes to spare! Then we took it over to axe throwing for a pretty competitive game of tic tac toe! Lauren came in clutch with hints in the escape room and great tips for axe throwing. A great way to spend a weekend afternoon :)Written November 19, 2022
- Always a great experience. Friendly staff. Great theater seats. Clean facilities and great popcorn! What more could you ask for? Ooo ... they serve beer!!!Written January 8, 2020
- What a great place. My girls wanted to go and create pottery for birthday presents. Fantastic experience. Everything is included in the very reasonable prices, awesome staff who was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked great with my girls. Definitely will be back!Written June 28, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Middletown
Middletown Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 10:13 PM|