- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very nice place. Family oriented, good facilities, very friendly staff. good parking, a variety of food choices.Written October 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This a really nice family friendly place to go to, the only downfall are the number of irresponsible dog owners not picking up after their dogs and leaving their feces all over the beach and property. This should be strictly enforced.Written July 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love this beautiful, eclectic farm. The messy gardens are lovely! Sometimes our farm trip is disappointing as the homemade ice cream has ice crystals in it. Makes us think it's been sitting around too long. When they're on their game and it's fresh it can't be beat - creamy and amazing...Written May 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Made a wrong turn and found a GEM, We couldn’t help ourselves Already had a car full of plants for the garden but these herbs were superior to the ones we buy every year from our local farm stand.
There is a Master Gardener and they plan on also educating with the uses of native plants for attracting pollinators. Super cool old barn on site. Very knowledgeable wide variety
Cinnamon Basil, Strawberry Basil, Citronella, the list goes on...Written May 23, 2021
- Found by accident but was a great find. Good food and staff and clean friendly vibe. Not in area much but will stop by again if we are!Written November 21, 2021
- Check city schedule before purchasing. I bought in February off Groupon for my husbands bday when we were on vacation in florida ... but they weren't in florida at this time. The group travels to all different cities. Here we are in Chicago in September. But extra vacation and my husband loved it. The "track" was cones set up on a large parking lot, and wasn't long enough to really go fast, but can't complain cuz he did get to drive a lambo!Written September 15, 2019