- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My family has always loved this place because of its so colorful! Just two weeks ago, we visited Canton Antiques, and explored both floors, locating great furniture and jewelry finds, and chatting with the receptionists. We had lunch in town, and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Farmington River. We plan to return within the next 4 or 5 days to see some foliage, which is most glorious at this time of year.Written October 16, 2020
- The museum is well played out, and a very complete display of the history of Collinsville and the Collins Co. and its worldwide operations. Many authentic displays of actual items and products. Don't miss the really special large, well detailed operating HO train layout on the second floor. A must see!Written December 14, 2019
- I believe the address is on Market St. but I could be wrong.
The theater is in Canton Town Hall Auditorium
They have folding chairs but have added removable cushions and they have extra if you decide that you need a little extra padding.
This was not my first time at this theater and out of maybe 6 or 7 shows that I have seen here maybe I was disappointed once and left before the show was over.
Hilda's Yard was just delightful. It moved quickly running two hours but it never seemed that long. It moved effortlessly. The entire cast put on a very professional performance. The play was thoughtful and amusing at the same time and at times very emotional.
There was a young couple with a baby and the baby was getting fussy and it didn't appear that they were going to leave the auditorium until I believe an usher spoke with them. Maybe they were there to see a relative in the play but in my opinion, you don't bring a baby to a play. People have paid for a performance, not to listen to a fussy child.
Well done to everyone involved.Written February 2, 2020
- My sister and I are totally new to kayaking so we signed up for a 2 hr introductory lesson at Collinsville. We had a great time! Our instructor, Paula, was incredibly nice and helpful. She made us both feel very comfortable and we both left feeling confident that we could go kayaking on our own. The lesson took place on a calm, quiet section of the river that was perfect for beginners. It was a great experience and we'll definitely be back to explore the river more in the future!Written August 28, 2019
- Rejeivating, Relaxing and a complete total mind and body experience. The atmosphere is peaceful, uplifting and empowering. The instructor was truly amazing!! This is by far the best place around.Written July 24, 2019
Collinsville Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||48|
|Number of Photos||124|
|Local Time||Tuesday 2:03 PM|