- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
172 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 172
What travelers are saying
- This was a great little hike! The overview hike is very short and the view is good but the best view is on the actual trail that leads to the River just after the base of the falls.Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was the first ski resort I have ever been to and this place set the bar to high.I went to a couple of ski resorts a couple of years after and I could say for sure this was the best ski resort.The ski equipment was very easy to access and the people working in the ski equipment were very patient with trying.The had the best skiing trails and the best ski school.The ski school is totally worth it if you are a beginner.The ski trails were perfect for the colors they labeled them in.They were also great restaurants in walking distance.There was a ziplining thing that was also a part of the resort and that was my first time going ziplining and it was amazing.Written September 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So incredibly relaxing! Didn't want to leave. If you come to Steamboat, you definitely have to stop here for a soak.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful variety of plants and flowers. So many seating areas and paths. Will definitely be back during another visit to Steamboat.Written September 17, 2022
- My husband and I enjoyed biking this trail as it was pretty flat. :) It was well marked and easy to follow. Recommend it!Written July 30, 2022
- This was fun. Spent a number of hours at the top, hard to get a deep breath at times, hiking on easy trails for some good views. If your of a mind, you can walk down the slopes. For that matter, you can walk up and save the money. Maybe a few year agoWritten September 23, 2022
- This was so much fun. We were a family of 6 with early 20 age kids. I was a little nervous booking this as I wasn't sure if it was more aimed at little kids, but this is great for all ages. There was another family there with us with younger kids and they had fun bumping into us and vice versa. This is not something you see very often so take advantage of it.Written July 22, 2022
- 50 minute drive from Steamboat; park and hike to Lake Gilpen. Expect 5-6 hours round trip but well worth the experience! There are many other trails connected and nearby.Written August 24, 2020
- We went for the "free Sundays" experience. Super nice staff, they open at 10am but they gave us our free lift tickets at 9:45am, which helped.Written March 30, 2022
- This is specifically about their FREE historical walking tour lasting 1 1/2 hours.
The guide spent a half-hour on the museum porch talking about the early history of Steamboat Springs and then the last hour involved walking through the downtown and learning about the architecture and history of the old buildings.
This is a great tour for those people who like to know some of the backstory of a community.
Highly recommend.Written July 28, 2022
- We parked at Dumont Lake and hiked to rabbit ears pass from there. I didn't know there was parking to the east of the Campground, so this added some more mileage! Started at 830 am and we were back at our car by 1pm. The hike is through a bunch of wildflowers that were spectacular! Bring water and bug spray. There's a small creek about half way that is loaded with mosquitoes. The top part of the hike to rabbit ears is steep! We killed time at the top, so the hike can be completed a lot faster. Also you can 4 wheel up closer to minimize walking, and can quad to the top. Great hikeWritten July 29, 2022
- My wife and myself went here for a morning of instruction and shooting and loved it,(the reviews are not wrong)! Maureen is awesome and can teach anyone to shoot sporting clays. Awesome way to spend the morning when we were in Steamboat!!Written July 17, 2022
- This was my second trip with Powdercats and it was great each time. The guides are knowledgeable and friendly and the skiing is absolutely great. I would skip skiing the rest of the season if it meant I could do this trip every year.Written February 21, 2022
- Only a 10-minute drive from Steamboat Springs Ski resort, we hiked here on days when the resort lift lines were too long. Hiking was fun (and challenging if you choose Lane of Payne or Root Canal trails!) and we enjoyed seeing the cross country skiiers, bikers, and snowshoers sharing the trails. Lots of people bring their dogs (mostly off leash but friendly). Free parking on the nearby streets.Written March 5, 2021
- Lately when we go out to brewpubs it seems like the atmosphere is a little edgy and not chill. This place was what we were looking for. We sat on the rooftop and had some great beers in a calm, friendly, relaxed environment. The outdoor seating was perfect for enjoying the sunset. We ate food from the BBQ restaurant next door at our table - you can bring it there since they don't offer food. Very much recommend this brewery for a good selection of beers in a great atmosphere.Written September 9, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Steamboat Springs