- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
38 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- We went for a birthday party. We had never been before and were impressed by the facility! There a a lot of fields, a hockey rink, gym areas. It appears that there are some audio type spaces and a preschool? The staff for the party was very pleasant t and helpful.Written February 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- O’Brien Park - Old Town Parker
Probably the center of Old Town Parker is O’Brien Park, which contains, among other points of interest, the H2O’Brien Pool. In Aug, while visiting friends, who now live in Parker, we spent an afternoon, primarily in O’Brien Park, or various attractions along Main Street, which forms the southern edge of O’Brien Park.
Besides the extensive water park aspect, there is much more to do, in the park surrounding it, from shaded walks, to a qazebo for musical events, to sculptures, and even artwork on the electrical boxes. If one gets bored, then the restaurants along Main Street are attractions, as well as a few bars, and art galleries.
O’Brien Park is a great place for the family, and especially with the H2O’Brien Water Park.
We spent 2 hours, but if one were with a family, they could easily spend a lot more time, and if the kids tired of the water aspect, there is still more to do, without leaving the park itself.Written May 19, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very cool collection in a cool setting.
These are the type of cars I would have if I had a collection.
Some very 1 of's in this group.
I could spend DAYS pawing over the 2 early 1900's Mercedes!!
IF you are a fan of cars, doesn't matter what kind, you'll love this.Written August 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The brewery is now called Downhill and it is as good as always. Right now they have a stout that has been brewed with Four Roses Bourbon...absolutely worth the price. They also have a pizza kitchen, which I did not try. Will make another trip before they run out of this stout. Service is always very good!Written January 10, 2019
- This is one of my favorite hangouts in Parker. I was very surprised when they first opened a couple years ago to find they make all their own wines in house. I make a little of my own wine from kits and love the smell of fermenting wine. So when I enter their location in Parker I'm transported to my happy place. And Marko and Ivanka (the owners) are gracious and happy to talk about their wines and guide you on your wine journey. They also serve some light bites, a charcuterie plate, if you come in hungry.Written February 16, 2020
- Our family has used it for both lessons and for general use. The pools are good for both specialized activities and just cooling off. The area with the exercise machines is compact but they have all the machines you can want. As for the track, it does circle the machines. It is OK but the track at the Field House is better. The membership costs are reasonable.Written August 2, 2019
- What a great paved trail, and the park is a great place to either go for a walk, or just sit, and relax. We went with friends, and found a great place to sit, and eat our lunch.Written January 3, 2020
- Interesting Multi-use Park
In August, we were back visiting friends who had moved from our neighborhood, when we lived in Aurora, CO, down to Parker, and they took us for a nice afternoon, to Discovery Park, on the edge of Old Town Parker.
This is a rather large swath of land, with several buildings, and each seems to have a couple of uses, from amphitheater to an events center, to an interesting sculpture garden. There were no events on this afternoon, but looking at the line up of recent events, and those on the schedule, Discovery Park is a busy place.
Probably the most arresting aspect of the entire park is the Ball & Jacks sculpture, which dominates a portion, in front of the events center, not far from the amphitheater.
We spent an hour, just exploring the park, and I can imagine spending much more, if there is an event taking place. Right on the edge of Old Town Parker, it is so very close to so very much.Written May 18, 2020
- We were just walking past, and decided to peak inside. We were absolutely stunned by the beauty of this art gallery. We just wish we had more time to explore the whole thing instead of only 5 minutes. We will definitely be back again soon to see all of it, and definitely tell all of our friends about this place. I know they are new to the area, and I think they will succeed here in Parker.Written October 2, 2018
- We loved the Escape room. We celebrated our sons 14th birthday with a few of his friends. They had a great time. The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband and I can’t wait to try a few of the other rooms with our own friends. It was fun and challenging but we escaped with a few minutes to spare. Definitely give this place a try if you are looking for something fun!Written October 17, 2022
- Absolute great yourself field to field sushi and urban. Very fun would definitely recommend For anyone starting the sport in the areaзWritten November 19, 2022
- The Pace Center is a fantastic place for live entertainment!! We've seem numerous events there and they were all intimate and acoustically balanced.Written June 6, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Parker
Parker Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 2:35 AM|