River Rafting & Tubing • Bike Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This was our first rapid river tubing experience and we had a blast!! Definitely would recommend and would do it again!!Written July 11, 2022
- All of my fly fishing skills are self-taught and mostly from books, so despite having done it on and off for about 40 years, I probably haven't improved much. I finally went with a guide when I visited Pagos Springs. My guide was Todd, and it was just for a half day. Todd was a great instructor and very patient with a clutz like me. It was really a great time, and I even caught fish which is a very rare thing for me. Beautiful rainbow trout, a few bluegill and one sizable crappie. He thaught me about casting, rigging, setting the hook, and some nymphing techniques that I will be using from now on.
For a fun and educational experience for fly fishing in Pagosa Springs, I highly recommend Todd at High Country Fishing Charters.Written August 9, 2022
- This place is great! I’ve enjoyed talking with the staff, have picked up a bunch of merch & rented a bike for my wife. Will definitely be headed back!Written July 24, 2022
- Incredible family oriented business, takes care of their employees and treats clients as family. Amazing scenery, well cared for stock, knowledgeable guides, and amazing meals in camp. They want to provide a quality experience and will do everything they can to give you just that. 10/10 recommend and will be using them again!Written October 26, 2021
- Perfect hot air balloon ride over pagosa springs! Great, scenic flight with lots of history and incredible stories from our pilot Marissa who also owns the company with her husband. Highly recommend!!Written July 27, 2022
- Stocked with Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Green Sunfish and Channel Catfish. Trout are best caught with lures, flies or natural bait such as worms; Bass, with top surface lures, crank baits with pork frogs or rubber worms. Perch are best taken with live bait; Sunfish, with worms and sometimes flies; and Catfish, with cut bait (Suckers or commercial stink baits). Echo Lake is also excellent for Trout and Bass ice fishing throughout the winter. Access is easy, four miles from Pagosa Springs on U.S. Highway 84.
4 miles south of downtown on Highway 84,
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147Written August 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Pagosa Springs
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat tours & water sports in Pagosa Springs:See more boat tours & water sports for kids in Pagosa Springs on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Pagosa Springs:See more budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Pagosa Springs on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for boat tours & water sports in Pagosa Springs:See more boat tours & water sports for adrenaline seekers in Pagosa Springs on Tripadvisor