- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
114 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 114
What travelers are saying
- This is a wonderful place to visit. The statues are very well done and there is a great variety of subjects. Very pleasant place to talk a leisurely walk to admire them all.Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Devil's Backbone is one of the most impressive and visible geologic landmarks.
Decent hiking trail leading to the Keyhole, a mini arch. Hard and longer trails available.
Not paved, lots of rock stairs.
Can do hiking, running, horseback riding, mountain biking
$10/vehicleWritten June 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day ( check for exact dates ) a portion in the north of the park is lit up with very nice lights. No charge but a can of food for the food bank is requested. Very nice.
We just stayed in the part with the lights, but it looked like there were a couple of sculptures added in this part since our last visitWritten December 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful service from Jessica! We had lots of questions which she was willing to answer, and if she didn’t have the answer, she tracked it down. We had a hard time figuring out which red wine we liked best as they were all so good! I can’t wait to go back!Written April 8, 2021
- This is a fun lake park. The lake is divided up for safety, ski area, boating, and no wake zone. The only thing the shores are very muddy.Written October 25, 2020
- Since Covid and now with reservations we know longer go to RMNP which was our favorite place to hike. So to get a Great Cardio workout we go to Bobcat ridge which is only a 20 to 25 minute drive from our house. We usually try to hike 11 to 13 miles when we go. And we absolutely Love this place. Only thing they never tell you is you can go through the stables and other old buildings near the parking lot. But you won’t be disappointed. Just an absolutely beautiful hike. EnjoyWritten May 3, 2022
- Easy hiking trail with great views and unique rock formations. Had a separate trail for biking. Parking was $10. The signs encourage visitors to complete a loop that took us just over an hour. Saw many families with small children not bothering to complete the entire loop and I don't blame them, it was longer than I expected. There are much longer trails here for those who want to spend the day. There is no shade though.Written June 7, 2022
- I visited for the first time recently from the UK. My sister and I managed to get parked around the corner in a free car park. The lady in the museum was very pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed looking at the exhibits which are really informative, particularly linked to the history of Alabaster, mining and Valentines mail! There are restrooms here and further information on what there is to do in Loveland.Written August 29, 2022
- We go to Mehaffey Park several times a week with our kids. They have a large play ground with lots of places to climb as well as calmer rides for smaller kids. They have several covered areas for family gettogethers , a dog park, pickle ball and tennis courts. Great place for a family outing.Written May 15, 2021
- Pinewood is a great place alone or with the family to spend the day fishing, picnicking, hiking and just plain relaxing.Written July 2, 2019
- Going when the horses are in town is great and the grandchildren love them as do I. When you done viewing the horses and ground refreshments are available.Written March 19, 2019
- My favorite brewery in Loveland. All beers are great, seating area is comfortable and the service is the best Loveland has. I loved the pride sour got a shirt and will were it proudly.Written September 10, 2022
- I'm a native of Northern Colorado. I remember having a picnic at North Lake Park in about 1968 and it was great. In later years, I lived about 8 blocks away from the park. Highly recommend.Written September 10, 2021
- Another lovely park destination in Loveland, Colorado. The area has wonderful playgrounds with summer water features for the kiddos, large banquet sized covered picnic areas, and cement platform and step access to the small river that runs through it. Beautiful bridges pass over the river to the adjacent parks and ball fields to the east; to the north catch the bike trail that runs the extent of Loveland with beautiful views of the river and more; to the south entertain your dog at the enclosed dog park, and then take a moment or more to look westward for the view of the Rocky Mountain peaks. Indeed a lovely place to stop with great picnic areas and ample clean flush modern restrooms.Written January 22, 2020
- Good brewery and nice people. Came here often for beers, play cards and relax. We came for stand up comedy night and was disappointed because the speakers were not set up for the room to hear. Fix it and a 5 is all yours.Written September 10, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Loveland
Loveland Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||2,970|
|Number of Photos||1,425|
|Local Time||Thursday 9:39 AM|