- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
Cultural Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Central Business District
What travelers are saying
- What a drive with switchbacks, great views, and thinner air at the top. Be sure to take your time and enjoy the ride up to the top. Bring a jacket for the top it's colder, This is higher than the famous Pike Peak however no train! You must drive it. We loved it. If your comfortable with mountain driving this is worth the drive.Written September 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highest paved highway in North America- so you gotta go on it! Wonderful scenic sights with lots of pull off so you can go at your own pace. Echo lake is a wonderful sight on this byway as well. Take your time and enjoy the ride!!Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The park is getting old and run down and it shows. Only half the rides were open(including the water park), food and beverage were non existent until 12pm and then it took forever to get a terrible $15 pizza. We got discount tickets, but even those seem hardly worth it. My kids are old enough now that they enjoyed the handful of rides that were open and that was worth it, but this is nothing special anymore and it’s sad.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As someone who has routinely been going to Lakeside Amusement Park for years, i can personally testify that it is a true Colorado gem. Very old-school and family friendly, this is a park worth visiting. Its rich history shines through in each creaky ride, every ancient attraction. I have no doubts that at least one person has broken a bone on the Cyclone, a very rough but charming old wooden coaster. Every ride here is vast amounts of fun, and even if it’s not really a theme park for thrill ride junkies, rest assured you will find thrill in other ways while visiting. I love Lakeside Amusement Park. It’s an incredibly charming, albeit crusty, attraction that deserves more love and attention. I highly recommend visiting it if not ironically and it has given me many great memories. Thank you, Lakeside, for being your crusty-ass self.
Quick note, if you do decide to visit, go at night. It’s genuinely more pleasant and feels safer. Also this park is old as balls. Please don’t expect the smoothest ride experience. But it is fun!Written July 4, 2022
- I chose to do the Intro to Outdoor Climbing class and absolutely loved it! Dan, my guide, was very informative and a great teacher. He helped me figure out what I was comfortable with, made me feel safe and secure and got me super stoked for more outdoor climbing in the future! I would highly recommend using DCC for anyone looking to go on a fun adventure.Written September 9, 2022
- Had a great Birthday on the South Platte with my family thanks to the great guiding of Sam Wright. We managed to land some nice Bows and Browns, despite our relative inexperience. Sam was knowledgeable, chill and easy to learn from.Written September 22, 2022
- Dave did a fantastic job on the tour… great way to see and learn about the city. A must do when you are here!Written August 12, 2021
- Staff is friendly, on time, transparent, no pushing or up selling. Great drive in a great car what else do you need? You need to TIP your volunteer who took care of you during your ride.Written September 12, 2022
- What a fun time! We had an amazing driver (Nikki) who helped us have the best time and stay safe with the new norms COVID19 has us navigating. Can't say enough good things about it! Would definitely recommend it and would do it again! Alexis was also extremely helpful as we continued to shift plans prior to. All around - wonderful customer service!!Written August 2, 2020
- We had a blast! The story was creative and unexpected. There were hidden panels and…well, I’d better not give it away. 😉 Ando was awesome! She was so helpful and made the storyline a lot of fun. My son (15) wanted to go back the next day and try another room. The price for a private room was excellent! Definitely recommend!!Written June 9, 2022
- Went for our 2 year wedding anniversary and Felix, our game master, was so fun and friendly! Will definitely recommend to all our friends and family. Thanks Felix!Written September 20, 2022
- We had such a great time with Sid and Campbell doing the zipline course. They were funny, patient, and definitely made you feel safe. We had a large group but they kept things moving without feeling rushed. We had Aldon (Taldon) for rafting. He was sooo knowledgeable about the area and such a happy person to be around. The scenery was beautiful and the class 3’s were super fun!Written August 21, 2022
- So much fun! Very nice axe throwing facility. Our coach spent a lot of time with us showing us techniques and critiquing our throws. He taught us different games we could play and we had a blast! They had a nice selection of beer and the space was clean and large. Highly recommend!Written October 7, 2021
- Great experience all around! Staff and drinks were great. Our whole crew had a great time! Looking forward to booking our next adventure!Written September 29, 2022
- We did this escape room with our daughter. We chose the Tick Tock room. It was definitely challenging and a lot of fun!Written January 2, 2020