Fishing Charters & Tours • Gear Rentals
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I took the One-Day Beginner School with Ian Sullivan and had a great time. Ended up being just the three of us and no one else on the water for most of the day. Ian presented all the basics in an easy and understandable way. Answered all our questions and we walked away learning a lot and catching a few trout! Would highly recommend Trouts and Ian. Awesome experience!Written September 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Chris helped to get me scheduled for a last minute fly-fishing trip on Clear Creek by Idaho Springs. Noah was my actual guide and his positive energy and expertise made the trip most memorable. I didn’t go out needing to catch a lot fish, but boy those wild trout were biting like crazy on the dry fly. Noah helped to reignite my passion for fly fishing that day and I wish him the very best with his future endeavors overseas. Overall, I highly recommend this fly fishing company to those wanting tight lines!Written August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Will was an absolute class act. Both my girlfriend and I have never fly fished and he made the experience one we will never forget. He was a great teacher and had great energy throughout our time together. Will be reaching out to Will again once we are back in CO, potentially looking into even doing a work event with his team!!Written April 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had such a wonderful fly fishing trip with Ben in the South Platte River near Four Corners, outside of Denver, Colorado. He had really nice equipment including rods and reels and waders. This was a trip for our 15-year-old grandson's birthday and he had a blast. Ben was very knowledgeable about the river and had infinite patience in his teaching method. I highly recommend his service for fly fishing in the area.Written July 2, 2022