Historic Sites • Movie Theaters
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The Mayan is a staple in Denver. It has two theatres on the main level and one on the top level. There is a bar upstairs and you can take a drink into any of the theatres. The seats are not new, but the intricate design of the space and art work is so worth the visit. They show independent and international films. You can be assured that if you go to a film there you'll see a good one!Written February 9, 2020
- This sixplex is tucked away in a shopping center and is somewhat dated but it shows movies that have already left the first run theaters and is very inexpensive - $3 a ticket before 6:00 and $4 a ticket after 6:00. It has a full consession stand with relatively cheap prices there, too.Written February 23, 2020
- We went with our grandson to a movie and joined The HarKin awards program. We were supposed to be able to get a free item for joining, but it took me close to 15 minutes to get the item and I missed the first 10 minutes of the meeting. We finally got the item. customer service could have been much better.Written January 24, 2020
- Went here to see a movie that wasn't playing at any of the multiplexes in the area. This theater is an old fashion neighborhood theater with only two movies playing at a time.
There is a small lobby with refreshments for sale (popcorn was really fresh and good). The actual theater room where the movie is played is quite large and the screen was huge. The seating is the old auditorium style with uncomfortable seats and no stadium stacking.
That said, the screen was so large I had no trouble seeing. Sound quality was also very good.
Not sure if this was a typical crowd or one drawn to this movie, but at middle age I was definitely bringing down the average.
Staff at the theater were very nice.Written November 28, 2016
- I go here from time to time and I'm obsessed with how big and comfortable the chairs are! You can honestly fall asleep in the movie theaters. It's always very clean here, you can bring in your own snacks and even a blanket in a purse and they validate your parking when you park at the Pavillions (the only place that does this at the Pavillions).
I'd check this place out! It's a great date night spot or night out with the family!Written January 17, 2019
- Front end customer service: 5 stars, hamburger: 1 star, dry rub wings: 4 stars, overall cleanliness: 2 stars... overall: 3 stars, validated plentiful parking, great heated and reserved reclining seats, overpriced wine.
Love the remodeled decor, new offerings of food and bar... but wow the hamburger meat was barely cafeteria quality; bun was awesome. Popcorn litter EVERYWHERE... didn’t see anyone keeping clean.... not becoming of stunning remodel let alone for the Cherry Creek Shopping Center. Online map not to scale; sit close to front or you’re too far away. This theatre won’t be our first choice.Written November 6, 2019
- It's missing a lot of amenities that I've come to expect, like reserved seating and recliners, but the location is very convenient (the bus line that runs right by my house stops like fifty feet away from the front door) and overall I've had good experiences coming here for IMAX movies.Written January 17, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver
- These are the best places for budget-friendly movie theaters in Denver:See more budget-friendly movie theaters in Denver on Tripadvisor