- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centers
Central Business District
What travelers are saying
- We had a blast! The story was creative and unexpected. There were hidden panels and…well, I’d better not give it away. 😉 Ando was awesome! She was so helpful and made the storyline a lot of fun. My son (15) wanted to go back the next day and try another room. The price for a private room was excellent! Definitely recommend!!Written June 9, 2022
- Tobi was an excellent game master! Thank you for a wonderful game experience. This is our second time to Escapeworks in Denver. We will definitely go back!Written June 19, 2022
- This was my 2nd time to Escapology, this time with family including young children. We made it with time to spare but came across some challenges. The only question is - the email post completion (with our photo) said we used two (2) clues - we never activated the button to request a clue. Not sure why that happened.Written August 9, 2022
- We did this escape room with our daughter. We chose the Tick Tock room. It was definitely challenging and a lot of fun!Written January 2, 2020
- This was such a fun team-building exercise! We did The Heist in a charming old house. Lots of tricky clues made this a stumper for our 4-person team. But, the staff offered some extra insight via walkie-talkie that helped us closer to the end goal.Written November 8, 2021
- We have done several escape rooms, but this one was by far the best for theming and interactive elements.
We did the Jurassic Escape ( I'm a former Universal employee on the Jurassic Park Attraction- so this was a must do!) and it was just incredible. It was so immersive with unique clue elements. I really felt like I was in the movie.
We has six people in our group: four adults and two kids ( 15 and 12). Everyone could participate and we finished with about ten minutes to spare, with asking for about four hints.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming.
We can't wait to return and try their other rooms. It's a top-notch escape room experience!Written August 7, 2022
- Myself and my 3 kids (14,12,9) have done over 30 escape rooms and this was one of our favorites. There were mini puzzles (unique to this company) as well as the room puzzles. They were just different enough that we hadn't seen them before and kept everyone thinking. Love the ambiance of the house and Lucas was super friendly! Will definitely be back and would recommend to anyone.Written January 6, 2020
- My husband and I have tried other Escape Rooms in the Denver area. None compared to Paradox Escape Rooms Denver! We decided to take out kiddos with us this time, they are 9 & 8, They had a blast. The building and rooms are clean and well set up. The clues in the rooms are creative and the room themes are really fun! I have a hearing loss and in other escape rooms when you ask for a hint, they come over the speaker and can be hard to hear. At Paradox, they are written on the TV screen so you can see it and understand them easily. We had an absolute blast and will be back soon!Written July 10, 2022
- This is one of the best rooms around. We started with Happy Hour (a room that would challenge avid escape roomers) then quickly came back for South Spycific. The rooms are all created by the owner Matt and the craftsmanship shines through. The puzzles are unique and fun. Did I mention it is also a full bar?! Not only that, but it has old school gaming systems like Sega and N64, board games, and outdoor seating. Love this place and can’t wait to come back!Written June 18, 2022
- The 5 of us did this as a family (parents, a grandparent & 2 older teens) outing. Only one of us had been to an “escape room” prior. We didn’t do great and prior to going in, I really thought the teens would have it solved in no time. Surprise! They were just as perplexed as we were, which was great! The hour went fast. When you get stuck, they will give you a clue. We had problems with getting locks opened. On 2 occasions, they had to come in to help us. We did the wizards & sorcerers game. We still had fun and it was a good family outing! Would we do it again? Absolutely!!Written January 5, 2020
- Not good. I’ve done over 50 escape rooms and the two rooms I did at this location lacked coherent/meaningful puzzles, had mediocre decor, and only had one room. You never got that “wow” feeling when a door opens up to an entirely new set of puzzles. Would not recommend.
Also, don’t trust their google reviews. They give you a discount on a second room if you leave a positive google review. Your incentivized discount will only get you a second room of disappoint.Written September 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver
- These are the best places for kid-friendly room escape games in Denver:See more room escape games for kids in Denver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Denver:
- Epic Escape Game Denver
- Room 5280
- Sprightly Escapes: The Denver Escape Room Experience
- These are the best places for budget-friendly room escape games in Denver:See more budget-friendly room escape games in Denver on Tripadvisor