Speciality Museums • Art Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The waiting area has lots of free old school games & and an outdoor garden. Check hours before you go and know there’s nothing else to do in the neighborhood.
Light show us hourly and very beautiful.Written May 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended an Opera Concert at noon. It was FABULOUS! The acoutics are amazing. The performers were very well prepared and masterfully trained. The staff were congenial, kind and helpful. A must do!Written October 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Church of the Holy Ghost was our pick for our Christmas Mass. It was a short and delightful walk from our stay at the Quincy on Curtis St. The church is a 1940's style ornate church with beautiful wood and marble. The acoustics was very nice and choir was so wonderful for the Christmas songs. All decked out in Christmas greens and poinsettias reds with festive lights and the Nativity made for a beautiful Christmas Mass.
It was a terrific church to celebrate Christmas Mass....Written December 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Attended a funeral at this church. Tricky finding the entrance to the parking garage. Two paid parking lots adjacent to the church as well. Broadway is one way by the church as I found out. Had to go around to get into parking garage which I did because they were validating parking at the service I was attending. If you attend Sunday service the paid lots are free until 2pm which is convenient. Online services are also available.
The Sanctuary where the service was held is upstairs when you enter by using the steps on Broadway side going down. There is an elevator available which leads you into the other entrance of the Sanctuary. Restrooms on the ground floor by door I entered church at. Clean.
The organ pipes are amazing. And the light into the room was bright. Shining in through the beautiful stained glass windows. The designs are intricate and well preserved. You can take tours of the church but not right now as they aren’t fully open to the public yet - July 2022. It would be nice to have time to examine the architecture and glass designs. The service was uplifting and more a celebration of life. Beautiful and moving. There was a reception afterwards in the church hall. Large space so I didn’t feel crowded even with the number of people attending. And the church people are so nice.Written July 19, 2022
- If you missed the Easter celebrations, you need to put this church on your list and make sure you do not miss next year’s celebrations. I have been going to this church since the 1980’s and can’t say enough wonderful things about the small setting that makes you feel welcome, the beautiful sanctuary and Father Vincent who makes it sound as though we can all can attain what it takes to become a good Catholic.
-donnaWritten April 17, 2022
- I've traveled to this place also with a few best friends in the summer of 2017. We really liked to how nice the building looked from the inside and outside. Nothing to dislike about this place. This is a must see when traveling to Denver CO USA.Written February 3, 2018