Lessons & Workshops • Children's Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
Speciality & Gift Shops • Lessons & Workshops
Central Business District
What travelers are saying
- Awesome chilfrens museum with lots of activities for the entire family. We spent a few hours here on our trip from Florida. Highly recommend the outdoor climbing stuff.Written September 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is rad!!! Super cool vibe and fun! The employees are super friendly. You order drinks and do arts and crafts! They have over 20 crafts to do, lots of drink choices (alcoholic and non alcoholic.) We did a date night and my husband can’t stop talking about how cool it was. I wish we had one closer to us!Written August 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome shop! Love the staff, yarns and vintage items. Brought back lots of memories! Purchased yarn and needles for my flight back to Pennsylvania!Written May 10, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Agnes is the most interesting, talented and extraordinary person. She’s meticulous in her teaching and our safety is foremost. I’ve never been in a glass blowing studio and immediately I was intimidated and frankly a little afraid. And I don’t scare easily (went skydiving last summer) and Agnes picked up on my reticence immediately. She walked me thru the process explaining that I can do as little as I want and every step of the way was modeling and instructing so I had the most spectacular experience with a 2000 degree furnace without fear, buy definitely with respect. Impeccably clean studio too. This is something a person must experience believe me you are just dumb to go anywhere else!Written October 22, 2020
- A girlfriend and I went to Pinot's Palette one evening and it was great fun!
The wine was great, the painting was hilarious and the atmosphere was cheery and cosy.
The teacher was also really funny, and made the activity accessible to everyone.
Definitely recommended for an evening of giggles :-)Written September 10, 2017
- We had such a wonderful fly fishing trip with Ben in the South Platte River near Four Corners, outside of Denver, Colorado. He had really nice equipment including rods and reels and waders. This was a trip for our 15-year-old grandson's birthday and he had a blast. Ben was very knowledgeable about the river and had infinite patience in his teaching method. I highly recommend his service for fly fishing in the area.Written July 2, 2022
- The Scheitler recreation center has work out rooms with machines and free weights. It also has an indoor pool and a gym. It also has a room for events. It offers a wide range of classes and membership options. It is next to Berkley Lake park with hiking trails, picnic tables and a dog park. There is a large parking lot. It is easily accessible from I70 via the exit for Sheridan Blvd.Written March 25, 2016