- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 93
What travelers are saying
- Such a relaxing experience! Starting with the sauna was great, and the bath was so relaxing. The best part for sure is the zero-gravity massage chair!! The staff was so kind and knowledgeable.Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Liz is amazing at scheduling and Amit took great care of me! I had run up and down Pikes Peak and he, being a runner too, knew exactly what spots I needed. It was one of the best, if not THE best, massage of my life! I regularly get messages and this surpassed all expectations. I highly recommend!Written October 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My body always feels better. They are flexible. Great location. Clean pleasant aesthetics. Staff super friendly and professional. Can get busy but they give you your 1:1 time - making it worth your timeWritten April 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Doug is a terrific sports massage therapist- excellent technique! Staff were very polite. Veronica was a terrific manicurist and I regret not also booking a facial with her as her fund of knowledge and attention to detail are clearly strengths.Written May 15, 2021
- Best massage I’ve ever had! I was in Denver with my best girls for a weekend reunion and of course a spa day was in order. We heard this spa at the Four Seasons Hotel was one of the best, so we went for the splurge! There were 8 of us, and the spa accommodated all of us for a day of massages and relaxation. I got the “active recovery” massage and it was truly transformative - my body never felt so good! The spa was clean, had a phenomenal steam room and whirlpool. Showers were dreamy and they served us Prosecco (for a fee). Be sure to try the eucalyptus shower spray (just be warned, do not spray it on your face as I did this thinking it was facial spray...whoops!) enjoy!Written June 12, 2019
- I had Sarah she was fantastic she did a combination massage lymphatic and regular. She was great, listened to me about my body .Written July 18, 2022
- This was one of the top two massages of my life. The real thing - the traditional massage on the matt with stretching was exactly what I needed. One of us has RA and Daniel read my body and worked on it masterfully. If we lived here, I’d make this a regular part of my health routine. Thank you so much! LWritten July 1, 2022
- Tried 5 star for the first time today. The last couple of months have left me feeling depleted and tired due to life putting the smackdown on myself and my family. Today was just the thing this weary soul needed. Kindness from all of the staff, warmth from the sauna and foot bath, a palpable detox from the salt cave and an AMAZING massage. I will be back again and again and I will tell everyone who needs a day of pampering and care about your beautiful spa. Thank you Thank you!Written November 4, 2021
- I appreciate that there are places like Lake Steam Baths, where men and women (although not together, since there are no coed days at this spa) can relax in the nude, without judgement, and take advantage of a relaxing environment. A large whirlpool, showers, steam room and dry sauna are available. Massage services are affordably priced, and while I can't speak for of all therapists, the two I have received massages from were both very skilled.
I would visit more often were it not for the feeling that I am being too indulgent of myself!Written December 8, 2022
- I have the opportunity to have the most A M A Z I N G facial with Yamel, on April 2021 she was extremely professional. my face and my skin still looking great up today. the quality of the products are fantastic. I can wait to go back. :)Written May 14, 2021
- I am in heaven after my massage with Paige. She was incredible!! My husband and I travel a lot and love to end our travel with a massage and I can say hands down this is the BEST massage I have ever had. If I could give this studio and Paige 10 stars I would!! Don’t think twice, book at LoDo Massage studio and if Paige is available, even better! I was really impressed with her knowledge of movement, and she was very helpful with some ongoing issues I have had in my neck and back. Thank you, Paige!!Written October 7, 2020
- I went to the spa yesterday for a special half-day of spoiling myself. My first part was a massage with Danny. She was absolutely fabulous. I had an hour and a half massage with a sugar scrub and it was so wonderful she truly knows her Talent. They then put me in a room for a healthy Spa snack. If you think corn chips are healthy then you should rethink your snack. I was given a glass of warm water from the tap no cucumber slices no lemon. After that I had my last treatment which was a facial. Although I think she knew what she was doing she was very rough on my face. It actually hurt at times and all I could think of was my face is going to be bright red after this treatment. She started off the treatment with some kind of Honey scrub and did nothing to cover my hair which was then covered in honey. By the time she finished the facial I was glad it was over. I could do nothing with my hair as it had tons of crap in it and had to race back to the hotel praying no one could see me so I can wash my hair before going out again. I don't think I would go back to the spa even though I love Danny. I just don't think they have their act together.Written October 16, 2018
- This is not the most luxurious place but hand's down the best massage I've ever had. Worth every penny and then some! They don't use classic massage techniques but a mix of all the best.Written August 14, 2022
- This was my first time getting a deep tissue massage. Kyle was super professional and made me feel at ease immediately. I will be returning!Written March 14, 2022
- If you are ever in Denver and you have Class Pass, don't miss Sunday 10:30am Guilty Pleasures Karaoke Spinning class with Peggy at Epic Ryde. It is an insane class! Peggy is the most motivating spin instructor that I have ever had. We belt out songs at the top of our lungs while we spin and sweat for an hour. The time flies by. Too much fin!Written August 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver