- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We recently hosted our oldest daughter's wedding at the Balistreri Vineyards. The whole experience could not have been any better. From the very beginning, when we viewed the venue with one of the event coordinators, via FaceTime call, to the wedding menu tasting, which one of our other daughters attended for us, things could not have been more perfect. The venue was absolutely beautiful, our day of wedding coordinator had no issues getting into the venue and getting everything ready with the help of the wonderful staff. Even a day before change of table linen color, by the bride was not even a minor issue. The wait staff during the event were fabulous, from the bartenders to the bus boys. This was the wedding that my daughter had always dreamed of and this beautiful Winery and the incredible staff made her and her new husband's day absolutely perfectWritten June 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wine isn’t over the top amazing but it is great fun to take a photo and then put that on a label while you wait. Good location downtown so you can stop in before or after dinner.Written November 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here to have a couple glasses of wine after a long day. This kind of a funky place. Our server was very friendly and the wine was good. We sat inside and relaxed on one of their relaxing pieces of furniture.Written October 9, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are from out of town on a vacation and loved the episode they were in on Top Chef Colorado so we decided to visit. Due to COVID they had very limited hours but I will tell you it is worth the effort to get there!! Very friendly staff and great cider!! My wife and I had both tasting flights and a great time. The grasshopper the cherry and the one with lavender were out favorites but honestly they were all good!! Thank you for a great time!!!Written August 19, 2020
- Went to a Saturday wine-tasting here with friends. It was crowded but comfortable, and the staff (including several family members) were very helpful with wine recommendations. An enjoyable afternoon, and found two more favorite wines to add to my go-to list.Written November 4, 2015
- So north in Denver it is almost no longer Denver, but Kingman is a great venue. They have a variety of activities at the winery, so checking their web site might be a good idea. Nice owners and employees for sure!Written February 17, 2020
- Knowledgeable and descriptive about wine, grapes and the area, very personable owner, triple thumbs upWritten May 19, 2022
- We didn't know this winery existed until we just happened to stop next door. We decided to stop by hear just to check it out. This is not a bad place, but not one I would want to go back to. It might be okay if you were walking by and wanted to stop in.Written May 8, 2016
- Mead . . . yes Mead made from hey & Alcohol. Different indeed, tasty indeed. Glad our tour guide stopped here for an off the beaten path taste of something fun. Owner, Deborah Lee, has a unique story to tell as you taste her wonderful mead. There are several to try, by the way. Who Knew?? not us, but we are glad we tried this special brew. Give it a try, Deborah will help you to understand and enjoy all the selections.Written December 7, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver
- These are the best places for couples seeking wineries & vineyards in Denver:See more wineries & vineyards for couples in Denver on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Denver:See more budget-friendly wineries & vineyards in Denver on Tripadvisor