- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 128
What travelers are saying
- This place was super clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very nice and overall it was just very neat and I would definitely recommend it to anyone to go and try it outWritten January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very pretty bar in Art Deco style. We were staying at the hotel so used our amenity fee to buy cocktails. We drank them in the lobby as the bar was very full so not socially distanced. Good service and good choice of cocktailsWritten September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I visited for the first time recently from the UK with my sister. We stayed almost 2 weeks in the Cherry Creek area. We found it very convenient with a great mall and plenty of places to eat. Some stores are very expensive however and we did not find a great deal to do. I did find a great hair salon Mauve Salon & Spa which was really convenient with it's own parking.Written August 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ladies night to catch up! We went early at 7pm so we could just talk before the crowd came and noise level went up. Ladies night drinks start at 8pm with free well drinks. We sat at a high top and eventually took two as they only allow four chairs per table. You can stand around and be more than 4 people but you can only have four chairs.
It was so fun to listen to the dj and they also had a live band which was pretty good. They played a mix of original and cover songs. We enjoyed visiting and catching up. Parking lot behind is a larger lot than the one right in front of the building.
Tried the pizza for the first time on the recommendation of the guy working the floor. It was pretty good and at $3.50 a slice not a bad price. Had lots of fun as always. Bring cash as sometimes the credit card machine is finicky. They do have an ATM.Written September 11, 2022
- Love the atmosphere and "story" behind the Union Lodge #1, "An American Bar"
Looking at the menu, you can't help but want one of each. So, with the two of us ordering ad sharing...we just about did!
Drinks here are : Old Fashioned, 3 kinds of Mint Julip, and Absinthe Cocktail, to name a few, are definitely from the "Speakeasy" period. Friendly bartenders and patrons, a great place to hang out!Written March 21, 2021
- We were on vacation and had booked a private tour in the late afternoon, when we got there we told the guy at the door we were there for a tour, he stated that there weren't any tours scheduled for that afternoon, I showed him my confirmation e-mail for that time and date. Perplexed he asked if he could show my phone to the manager (I didn't really feel comfortable but passed it over). He went to the back and after a few minutes came back with my phone, letting us know the manager will be with us and have a seat at the bar. The manager came over to us and apologized that there was some sort of miscommunication between the scheduler and the tour guides, and they thought they were done for the day. He said a guide would be coming along shortly to give us the tour and in the mean time we could wait at the bar and have a round of drinks on the house. Drinks were great, so many options! And by the time we got through with the tour (we had several sips en route) I was feeling pretty happy. Would could have been potentially been a very frustrating let down was handled beautifully, didn't mind the extra wait time at all. Thank you for taking care of your customers. :)Written January 14, 2020
- Lucky Strike is a fun venue for a change of pace from the shopping, dining, people crush of the 16th Street Mall. We went during the afternoon, and the lighting was very dim - better to see the electronic score boards and better not to see the torn vinyl seating at the lane. There is food service available but we didn’t order anything. There are lots of other activities here - pool tables, a very large arcade space, and a sports bar kind of vibe in between. It seems a little bit run-down to look at it, but the bowling was good.Written June 4, 2019
- This place is so fun. Had a great time listening to the music and dancing. The atmosphere was fun and it was nice to have 2 bars on each side of the building so we didn't have to wait long for a drink.Written November 13, 2019
- My friend and I were looking for a place to listen to music and get a drink in downtown Denver and we stumbled on this place. What a gem! It is hard to choose the right words to describe this place but eclectic comes to mind. We ended up getting some food as well and it was wonderful! So fresh and full of flavor. This place cannot be missed! They do not accept credit cards so come with cash or a Venmo account.Written June 14, 2021
- We love Jazz and were looking for a nice venue. Our bartender at our hotel recommended Jazz At Jack's. It was an easy walk from our hotel to the Denver Pavillions.
Upon arrival, it was barely opening so we had a drink at the bar and chatted with the bartender. It's a large venue with lots of seating and typical bar food with wait service in the main music hall. Dark and intimate, just what jazz music should be. The opening act was a solo performance of a woman who was quite good - no cover charge. We then had an intermission and the new band was setting up - main band, $10/cover. There was a guy setting up cables, checking mics, etc. We assumed he was part of the band crew. WRONG! The band DOTSERO opened with a bang and he was the lead sax player/head of the band. We loved the music; absolutely loved the music. It was a great venue to spend a birthday weekend, and we couldn't have asked for a better show. Incredible!Written October 14, 2018
- Not a great location, surrounded by auto shops and a jiffy lube. They have outside seating but there's not much to see out there. But inside it's got a great vibe, good music, and the staff was very nice. There is no food served, so dogs are welcome inside. I loved the Yellow Fever (jalapeno blonde ale). Hubby liked the Superpower IPA. With a better location it would be amazing!Written April 8, 2022
- Neat little bar with some good burgers. Had the burger of the month with mango salsa and it was delicious. Onion rings were great but a little disappointed with the mac n cheese bites. Overall worth a visit.Written August 1, 2021
- The place is filled with all kinds of old arcade games. Most of the games cost a quarter and with a bar with very fair prices you can have a lot of fun relatively cheap. So if you are nostalgic for the old games from the 80’ies and 90’ies this is a place for you.Written August 21, 2019
- Met family for drinks. Dog friendly. Staff talked to you like you were old friends. Cheers atmosphere. The vibe was warm and welcoming. The beer I had was fruity, hint of lemongrass yummy!!! I will definitely go back. My sister in laws father goes often and talks about what a great place it is. I agree 100%. They are Covid Conscious and I felt very safe at all times. We sat outside on the patio and it was so relaxing I love this place I definitely will come again when I’m back in Denver.Written July 14, 2020
- If you want a laid back place with a friendly vibe, this is the place! Friendly staff and fresh beer.
Inside and outside seating is available. Check them out!Written August 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver
- These are the best places for kid-friendly bars & clubs in Denver:See more bars & clubs for kids in Denver on Tripadvisor