- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I've been living in Denver for over 20 years and never visited the comedy club until I got tickets at a silent auction fundraiser for an animal rescue. I got 4 tickets so broke them up to be used twice, the second time bringing friends, and then another friend randomly called and said she had tickets to see Fortune Feimster and could I come with her. I went from never having gone to having gone 3 times in 2 weeks. Then I won more tickets and took some friends, and then I won a party so got a big group together to go! I went to this club 5 times in 4 months and it was always stellar. However, it is also always a major ordeal. You must be there a little early, and you might want to have dinner before. As is common in comedy clubs, you are on the hook to buy at least two items (be warned, drinks from the upstairs bar don't count for this). Then I'm the type who always wants to go out later. By the time you're home you've spent a lot, lot, lot of time and money, which I would say is worth it, but again, a major event. As may be expected, the food may not be great, or maybe it's fine as long as you're expecting bar snacks. We've had the hummus which was tasty, and friends have had other fried things. The house wine was Blackbox when I was there, which is always good. As for the comedy, it's always great, and I think an under-appreciated form of entertainment at times. The bar across the street is where everyone goes not surprisingly, and it is very, very fun! Be aware, as you enter, your phone will be put in a little unopenable bag you keep and then is freed after the show. Not a problem, but don't plan on texting your babysitter during the show.Written April 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I went to see the Hit and Run Musical Improv show while visiting from out of town. It was a cute show and had some laughs but as another reviewer said I’m sure there’s some pretty wide variety given that it’s an improv - I’m sure it varies on the night as well as topics given by the audience. Definitely worth a visit if you enjoy comedy!Written June 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- DOUBLE FEATURE SUNDAY: Saw "The Perfect Gift" and "Unwrapped" at Denver Dangerous Theater. Grab a bottle of wine, a box of tissue and a loved one. You gotta see these! Ms. Winglewick's writing, staging, and production are without compare. The venue itself is fun and funky, the vibe- laid back with just the right amount of fringe thrown in. This is truly a hidden gem.Written December 21, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The lineup was great with comedians who have been on Late Night TV and some really talented local comics. The food was the best I have had any comedy club. Sushi, Ramen and other Asian inspired dishes. AND there was SAKE!!! yumWritten April 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.