- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
158 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 158
What travelers are saying
- We decided to try something different while visiting Denver. Our show was luau themed so dinner was pulled pork (delicious), rice, salad, a roll, and everything tasted great. Then came the show, the cast was hilarious, and involved the audience every step of the way. Lots of improve. Dessert was a nice warm chocolate chip cookie was was so good! We had the best time at this dinner/show and would definitely go again next time we are in the Denver area! I will also be telling anyone coming to the area to check it out, you will not be disappointed!!Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a blast on our food tour on July 25th! Austin was a wonderful, friendly guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Denver, the architecture, and important people. My husband and I enjoyed the delicious food from 5 downtown locally owned establishments. Our tour was about three hours and we felt very relaxed. The walk was a slow pace as Austin would point out interesting facts about our surroundings. We would highly recommend this tour. What a unique way to see and learn about Denver. Thank you for a great experience!Written July 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Laura was a great guide, very friendly and knowledgeable. Tour took us to places we wouldn’t have seen otherwise, cocktails were all great as well. Would highly recommend!Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fun time! We had an amazing driver (Nikki) who helped us have the best time and stay safe with the new norms COVID19 has us navigating. Can't say enough good things about it! Would definitely recommend it and would do it again! Alexis was also extremely helpful as we continued to shift plans prior to. All around - wonderful customer service!!Written August 2, 2020
- Great experience all around! Staff and drinks were great. Our whole crew had a great time! Looking forward to booking our next adventure!Written September 29, 2022
- A nice way to end our evening in this beautiful hotel. But some little things that were a bit off prevent me from giving 5 stars as I would expect in this type of atmosphere.
We found our own seats and a server came by to clear the table. They removed the bar snacks but didn't bring us some fresh ones. We had to ask.
A gentleman server was very knowledgeable and helpful to my husband in making a selection for a nice cigar. They had a good conversation about all kinds of things relating to the finer art of cigar smoking. I observed other servers appearing as knowledgeable.
But one thing I really didn't like was when a few coupled sat at the table next to us and the 2 women lit up cigarettes. At that point it became more like a smoking lounge or like being at a bowling alley rather than a fine cigar bar.
I've had other people who smoke cigars and who belong to cigar clubs tell me that that should not have happened. I truly don't know. What I do know is that cigarette smoke is not pleasant at all! There is a difference between a fine cigar being smoked and cigarettes. So at that point, I had to leave my husband to finish his cigar by himself and head up to our room for the night. That was disappointing.
While the furnishings are plush, I also noticed the smoke staining on the ceiling. I think a good spring cleaning could be in order.
A place like the Brown Palace Hotel should keep on top of little details such as these.Written January 12, 2020
- Very pretty bar in Art Deco style. We were staying at the hotel so used our amenity fee to buy cocktails. We drank them in the lobby as the bar was very full so not socially distanced. Good service and good choice of cocktailsWritten September 27, 2022
- Not a great location, surrounded by auto shops and a jiffy lube. They have outside seating but there's not much to see out there. But inside it's got a great vibe, good music, and the staff was very nice. There is no food served, so dogs are welcome inside. I loved the Yellow Fever (jalapeno blonde ale). Hubby liked the Superpower IPA. With a better location it would be amazing!Written April 8, 2022
- Ladies night to catch up! We went early at 7pm so we could just talk before the crowd came and noise level went up. Ladies night drinks start at 8pm with free well drinks. We sat at a high top and eventually took two as they only allow four chairs per table. You can stand around and be more than 4 people but you can only have four chairs.
It was so fun to listen to the dj and they also had a live band which was pretty good. They played a mix of original and cover songs. We enjoyed visiting and catching up. Parking lot behind is a larger lot than the one right in front of the building.
Tried the pizza for the first time on the recommendation of the guy working the floor. It was pretty good and at $3.50 a slice not a bad price. Had lots of fun as always. Bring cash as sometimes the credit card machine is finicky. They do have an ATM.Written September 11, 2022
- We were on vacation and had booked a private tour in the late afternoon, when we got there we told the guy at the door we were there for a tour, he stated that there weren't any tours scheduled for that afternoon, I showed him my confirmation e-mail for that time and date. Perplexed he asked if he could show my phone to the manager (I didn't really feel comfortable but passed it over). He went to the back and after a few minutes came back with my phone, letting us know the manager will be with us and have a seat at the bar. The manager came over to us and apologized that there was some sort of miscommunication between the scheduler and the tour guides, and they thought they were done for the day. He said a guide would be coming along shortly to give us the tour and in the mean time we could wait at the bar and have a round of drinks on the house. Drinks were great, so many options! And by the time we got through with the tour (we had several sips en route) I was feeling pretty happy. Would could have been potentially been a very frustrating let down was handled beautifully, didn't mind the extra wait time at all. Thank you for taking care of your customers. :)Written January 14, 2020
- Lucky Strike is a fun venue for a change of pace from the shopping, dining, people crush of the 16th Street Mall. We went during the afternoon, and the lighting was very dim - better to see the electronic score boards and better not to see the torn vinyl seating at the lane. There is food service available but we didn’t order anything. There are lots of other activities here - pool tables, a very large arcade space, and a sports bar kind of vibe in between. It seems a little bit run-down to look at it, but the bowling was good.Written June 4, 2019
- Met family for drinks. Dog friendly. Staff talked to you like you were old friends. Cheers atmosphere. The vibe was warm and welcoming. The beer I had was fruity, hint of lemongrass yummy!!! I will definitely go back. My sister in laws father goes often and talks about what a great place it is. I agree 100%. They are Covid Conscious and I felt very safe at all times. We sat outside on the patio and it was so relaxing I love this place I definitely will come again when I’m back in Denver.Written July 14, 2020
- If you want a laid back place with a friendly vibe, this is the place! Friendly staff and fresh beer.
Inside and outside seating is available. Check them out!Written August 27, 2021
- This place is so fun. Had a great time listening to the music and dancing. The atmosphere was fun and it was nice to have 2 bars on each side of the building so we didn't have to wait long for a drink.Written November 13, 2019
- Neat little bar with some good burgers. Had the burger of the month with mango salsa and it was delicious. Onion rings were great but a little disappointed with the mac n cheese bites. Overall worth a visit.Written August 1, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Denver