Speciality & Gift Shops • Castles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
69 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 69
What travelers are saying
- Amazing views and well cared for property makes Glen Eyrie a must-see! The staff serves with warmth and true caring.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The grounds look great and have equipment to view all over. The indoor space is well laid out and chock full of information. Docent Judi gave an interesting tour which included operating many pieces of equipment. This is a highly recommended stop in Colorado Springs.Written July 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a first class gallery that offers quality art in a variety of styles. I highly recommend a visit.Written July 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I tried the wings for the first time and they were great! They had a great flavor but were not spicy. I rarely find wings that aren’t too spicy for me and these were perfect.
It was extremely busy and we sat in the bar area. We were amazed how good the service was as the employees kept moving quickly to continue waiting on us.
Don’t forget dessert. The 9 inch baked chocolate chip cookie with ice cream was delicious. Despite having drank beer, we all still enjoyed it!Written June 29, 2018
- A very poor choice on my part for a hotel in Lisbon. Based on the 8.0 review on Trip Advisor we booked 3 days at this dump. When we attempted to check in no one answered the bell.
We did not receive an email with the necessary code. All in all a very unpleasant start to our Lisbon experience. Of course we were charged in advance for the room. I wonder if we will get a refund. Trip Advisor is not a reliable source for bookings.Written April 6, 2018
- Really amazing art! If you're in Colorado Springs and looking for something to take home, don't miss All in Good Spirits art gallery.Written February 17, 2019
- Easy to get around in this store nice straight rows. Ample parking. Close to The Garden of the Gods City Park.Written November 9, 2017
- Select local artists display in a variety of media. Watercolors of Colorado are a specialty. In the heart of Old Colorado City.Written July 19, 2018
- I have frequented Velez Gallery several times and purchased some of my favorite jewelry there. Michael Velez is an excellent jeweler with one-of-a-kind pieces. My family, knowing my love of the artwork, at Velez Gallery gave me three paintings for Christmas, all made by the owner's brother. Michael Velez is super knowledgeable about every piece in his shop and enjoys sharing his knowledge of native artwork and the artisans that produce it.Written April 3, 2022
- So worth the visit! Cottonwood Center is massive! We spent 3 hours exploring the warren of hallways, resplendent with diverse & engaging artwork. Fascinating to speak with artists, as they worked in their studios. Gallery ED (Jon) invited us to come back for a painting workshop. So we did! Ben Bires did an excellent job leading an acrylic painting workshop; It was a great way to truly switch off & learn new things. Bonus: came away with my own art! Deep respect for Cottonwood's commitment to generating resources to support artists & art in the Springs! Highly recommend!Written August 21, 2021
- We came on a busy sat night and were lucky to be able to sit at the bar to eat (heads up; make a reservation if you can). The food was amazing. The beet risotto was by far the best I’ve tasted and the bar staff were polite and entertaining. A + all round.Written June 2, 2019
- When you walk in you are greeted by a friendly staff member who also helps you in your search. For Christians this is a wonderful store to find various inspirational books, banners, signs and of course Bibles. A must stop when in Colorado Springs.Written July 14, 2021
- As always, I had a great time on the water with Brian. He knows how to get fish to the net and I always learn so much. Cheesman is a difficult stretch of water, but we were still able to get 7 fish to the net. Such a blast!!! Can’t wait to go again!Written July 10, 2022
- I went to the OG location in Historic Colorado City. There were about 5 options that were vegan and gluten free. It’s a pre packed brand, Taza. The vegan cholesterol was surprisingly good.
Creamy and satisfying!!!Written July 5, 2022
- A great marketplace if you are looking for some antiquing or spending a couple of hours. The booths are nicely displayed and the staff helpful.Written June 24, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Colorado Springs