- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Very short and simple but extremely scenic and unique! I went maybe 5 times in the month I stayed in this area. When you come out the other side you'll be downtown Canon City also so it's convenient as well :)Written November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best walking trail in the area. I took my dog on this jaunt and loved it. It can feel very remote once you get past the tunnels so be warned if you don't like that. The scenery is outstanding! Other than the first few hundred feet it's a very easy walk for all levels of walkers. The only challenge is parking but there is a giant shade tree diagonally across the parking area where you can park as well. There was a school track meet or something going on when I got there so that's where I had to park. Pit toilets at entrance in case you need them but I didn't use them.Written November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Network service here is poor but the staff were really helpful in lending me a phone to call a cab. It was cold and windy, trembled a bit on the bridge but made it to the end and watched the video about the history of the bridge.
It was impressive to witness something truly magnificient.Written January 8, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were not even planning on visiting here for our trip to Canon City. What a surprise. The kids had a fabulous time on the climbing adventure course. Staff were super nice and helpful . The walk through was cute but the tour we got from Alexa was exceptional. I always love places where you get a private tour. Alexa was so excited about the subject better. I will say that this place is best for families unless you are up for the rope course. My kids are aged 14, 9 and 6 and they all gave this place a 2 thumbs up. Note, they go all out for Halloween!Written October 1, 2022
- The fossils are the highlight of this little museum, in my opinion! We really enjoyed seeing the fossils discovered right there so locally, many of them on Skyline Drive. Worth a look!Written July 19, 2022
- I love this rock shop. Everything is so beautiful. I bought a beautiful amethyst to go on our fireplace mantle. So pretty. This was a fun stop on our trip to Canon City, Colorado.Written November 10, 2022
- I would highly recommend this for first time rafters. I am 60 and my husband is 69. We never rafted before. I was a little nervous when we started. Our guide Wade was amazing and told us exactly what to do. He was so professional and told us fun facts along the way. We had an amazing experience and would love to do it again. There was a raft full of young kids in a raft behind us in the river and they also had a blast. I was afraid of falling out of the raft but luckily that didn’t happen.Written January 25, 2023
- It was quite the experience. I was a little nervous going into it, being my first time whitewater rafting.
Our guide, "Red" made the trip. He was funny as hell and kept us laughing when we were in between rapids. We didWritten September 29, 2022
- The food was very tasty and hit the spot after 4 hours on the rapids. Christina is very friendly bartender who delivers fast courteous service.Written July 22, 2020
- Awesome! Can't wait to do it again! Our guide was great and we had such a wonderful time! We're going through the toughest round next time!Written November 25, 2022
- We did the 2 day 1 overnight trip with Lost Paddle Rafting and had a excellent time! The food they had for us was great and the guides even cooked us dinner and breakfast. The guides were great and made sure we had everything we needed. I would highly recommend taking a trip with Lost Paddle!Written August 18, 2022
- it was our Honeymoon and BONO (rafting), KEEGAN & TEDDY(zip line) made it one to remember. So much fun even when my husband got dumped into the river and BONO made a quick save and got him back in raft. We will be back in JUNE for sure!!!Written September 19, 2022
- We had a great time! They're efficient, fun, and knowledgable! Definitely a must do when you're in Colorado!Written January 1, 2023
- I visited second time. It is same exciting experience. Well organized as always. Not crowded like before but it's amazing no doubt.Written January 8, 2023
- The jeep tour was great and cold! Wear a coat. Our guide was super knowledgeable about the area and showed us some beautiful spots you can’t access on your own! Going over the bridge was super fun and so was the dome seating train tour. Highly recommend going on one of these tours! Also stay at the Airbnb that is upstairs! It is a beautiful home!Written October 15, 2022