- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
15 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Excellent hand crafted cocktails with an impressive collection of beers on tap. Great mountain vibe in a vintage 1890 building. Highly recommend this place for a pre or post dinner cocktail or a afternoon après-ski session.Written January 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I were visiting Breck for the weekend with two adult children, and this seemed like an adult activity. We made a reservation for a tasting and arrived a few minutes early. We were seated immediately by the fire.
The four of us each selected an individual flight selection - Red, White, or mixed.
This is Colorado - not Napa - so my expectations were low. However, the wines were all quite nice - I was especially surprised by the Port wine. I thought I didn't care for Port - it turns out I had just never had a good one.
In fact, we enjoyed the wines so much that we order some bottles and half bottles. This was a surprising experience and we will definitely return next time we are in Breck.Written February 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bartender, Nikki, was very friendly and helpful when ordering the two for one martinis during happy hour. Luke was great too! Would go back!Written August 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by to watch Euro 2020 Final. Service was good and the food we ordered was good too. We went with the server recommendation and were glad we did.Written July 17, 2021
- Stopped by for a quick bite and really enjoyed the street tacos. We ordered a variety of tacos and styles and they were all great!
The food came out very quickly and the service was good too.
I ordered the chorizo soft tacos calle style and they were really great.
Hopefully Breckenridge will keep the current setup where Main St. is shutdown to vehicle traffic so the restaurants can have tables in the street which is really cool!Written June 25, 2020
- I have been to The Breckenridge Hemp store for the past 2 days. I am 76 years old and love to ski. however I have several sports injuries Janes and Anna were most helpful explaining the value of their products. I purchased several items and had success with the suggested items. I The Shop is lovely. Displays are also informative.Written March 7, 2021
- This place rocks! We had never tried absinthe before and I'm so glad we did! Ok it tastes like black licorice and if that's not your thing, try it anyway! Spang our bartender was knowledgeable, engaging and just an awesome guy! The experience was amazing. Quaint bar, with interesting decor and great tunes! When we went, there were food options which were delicious. You gotta try the Mac n Cheese. Oh also gotta try the chronic bomb! Seriously don't pass this place up! You won't regret it!Written September 20, 2018
- This is a bar where you may meet your ski instructor and she/he will welcome you in! It's centrally located, has a good selection of drinks and a top-notch bartender. Adjacent to the ski mountain village, its great place to start or finish you evening in Breck.Written February 13, 2017
- We met our crew after skiing at Park Avenue Pub. The Happy Hour prices were great as were the appetizers and the service. Location is good and they have great TVs to watch sports. This is always an easy go-to place for us, no matter if it's winter or summer.Written March 15, 2019
- I ran into this place as I was walking down the street talking on the phone. I stopped to take a break and sat on a bench outside when I saw a sign that said happy hour starting at 3! not bad. I walked in and the place had just opened up again. nothing fancy but they did have a foosball and pool table. The bartender was awesome. Very friendly and outgoing. in reality that's probably why I stayed for a few beers and some pool games with her. The inexpensive tab was an added bonus. It was more of a local bar. Many locals and friends gathered there. They also have a menu where you can order some food. Xtreme Pizza is located upstairs. same owners.. definitely check it out! and tip the cute bartender..Written July 30, 2013
- As many as have stated its way overpriced but it's on the resort and they have you as a captive audience with your ski boots and gear they know you're not going to likely take all that stuff off and go into town and then come back so you end up paying $16-18 for anything they have..a hamburger sandwich etc and $7 for a side of fries so it's convenient it's cafeteria style I would recommend getting the free water instead of bottled water at $4 a bottle four of us came to $90 I guess they only benefit is you don't have to leave tipWritten December 25, 2019