- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- As a result of a presentation by the Vail Valley Art Guild on Photography we found out about the Art of the Valley Gallery. As one can imagine, there are many talented amateur and professional artists and photographers in this beautiful environment of mountains, rivers, lakes, and valleys. This is where some of their art is charmingly displayed and available for sale. It is always amazing to us, how talented creative people are! The presenter at our lecture told us that to be a good photographer/artist, one should look at lots of photographs/artworks! This is a good place to do so! It's a little difficult to find, so don't be discouraged. Know that it is right beside the Avon Theatres. It would be helpful if the gallery displayed a colorful flag or something outside, to let people know easily, where they're located.Written July 30, 2016
- My husband and I love C. Anthony Gallery. We have bought many paintings there and have always been happy with our selection. Our favorite thing about the gallery is the lovely Josephine, who not only is knowledgeable and well-versed in art, she is delightful as well and has become a friend whom we look forward to seeing upon our visits to Beaver Creek.Written November 18, 2018
- We booked this experience for my dad's birthday as a guys trip. Mark did an exceptional job training three newbies to the sport of fly fishing. We ALL caught at least one fish. He knows the right spots to fish, told us how to improve our technique in a very polite and professional matter, and does everything he can to make sure we were having a great time. We would definitely go fishing with Mark again. He also took tons of pictures of us fishing, holding our catch, and group pics. What a guide! Thanks Mark for such a great time.Written July 25, 2022
- I bought a fake T-rex maxillary tooth from this company and Rick Rolander for $4,500 as verified by a top collector/paleontologist. I will never trust this company again nor endorse anything Rick Rolander is associated with. Somebody who hides illegal skulls and fossil in his employee's rental house is very shady. Three illegal Tarbosaurus Baatar skulls from Mongolia/China says it all along with a man who now has federal charges against him is a true to life swindler.
This site requires a minimum of 100 characters and believe me a can't leave enough but Rick Rolander will always deserve the biggest "slap on the wrist" from our government and law enforcement.
Please tell Rick I lost $4,500 on a fake T-rex tooth pawned off to me at his gallery and should be made accountable. Please call back a doctor who was basically swindled into buying a fake tooth and pay back the money due to him for a piece of crap. Please call 210-303-7071. i bought the 8 inch T-rex tooth from an employee and owner known to acquire illegal and fake fossils.
Paul E Frisk
(will send you a picture of my tooth when contacted)Written August 19, 2022