*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Our guide for the afternoon nature walk, Reese, was so knowledgeable! Some people had a lot of questions and he answered every one. His talk about local animals and plants and how they adapt to the snow was geared to be interesting and fun for both younger and older walkers. He also carried a good choice of props to illustrate his points; the young kids were especially thrilled to hold the animal pelts - weasel, deer and moose.
We also appreciated that the Science Center had "yak traks" to lend; they were helpful for walkers like me who didn't have good trail boots.Written November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We've skied at Beaver Creek many times and always have fun. This trip was no exception. The resort wasn't crowded and the skiing was very good. The staff were generally friendly and helpful. The only downside was the incredibly expensive prices at the lodge for lunch. $24 for a sandwich and $13 for a cup of soup for mediocre food is ridiculous. The 2nd day we went to the Osprey Grill at the base of the Strawberry Park lift for lunch. The prices were lower, the food was much better and the atmosphere and service were excellent.Written March 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I hiked the trail to Beaver Lake today. It was absolutely gorgeous. The trail was in excellent condition except for about 30 feet that was still covered in snow. The lake and surrounding area was pristine. I love this trail and encourage everyone to try it!Written June 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vilar is an intimate theater right in Beaver Creek village which is amazingly convenient. They have everything from comedy shows to concerts to off-Broadway performances. Don’t let the small venue fool you, the Vilar center attracts big names like Scotty McCreery and Old Dominion. We’ve also attended up and coming local artists and have always been impressed with the quality of talent the Vilar Center attracts. It’s definitely worth checking out their calendar to see who is playing when you’re in town! Check out findyourslope.com for more reviews.Written February 19, 2023
- This is beautiful chapel set in the Rocky Mountains at Beaver Creek Ski area. This is a multi-faith chapel. Each denomination has a different time for their own service and this is posted outside the Chapel. The setting is peaceful and serene.Written September 23, 2020
- McCoy Park is a great new addition to Beaver Creek but is not without some parts of the experience that could have been better because this is Beaver Creek we are talking about here. The new lifts that service the area are slow and stop often which become less bearable the colder it is. And the new lift that you must use to exit the area reminds one of an old lift on an old mountain and not the new lift on a new ski area that it is. Beaver Creek and Vail Resorts can do better than this and should correct this problem. That said, McCoy Park with its diverse terrain can really be whatever you want it to be which is the real beauty of this real McCoy. You will enjoy being here despite some obvious shortfalls in the final designs elements of this new ski space in BC.Written January 21, 2023
- We had our 2 and 6 year old grandsons staying with us. We needed a pool. So, we went to the Rec Center and got a 25 visit punch card. Our 6 year old enjoyed the water slide. There are 3 different pools and a lazy river. All is indoors. Their mom could work-out, while we watched the boys in the pool. Very close to a very fun playground too.Written July 15, 2022
- We were strolling through the various galleries of Beaver Creek and walked in to C. Anthony Gallery. As I rounded a corner and caught a glimpse of a set of four paintings, I was immediately drawn in and I felt a wash of emotion that seemingly came from nowhere. I just stood and stared at it, and was overwhelmed. I was fighting back tears--that has only happened to me once in my life, and it was a Michelangelo bust I was looking at. I can't explain it, but it was extremely hard to leave the gallery without them. Maybe if I win the lottery....Written August 15, 2023
- Very expensive as far as kids camps go but the experience our kids had was second to none. Great activities and outings. Caring counselors.Written December 13, 2012
- I didn’t want to deal with the hassle of driving in the snow, or renting a car. Great customer service, both drivers were super friendly, punctual, and accommodating. I would recommend to anyone and use them on my next trip to Breckinridge.Written December 5, 2023
- Our experience here was incredible! The gentleman who ran it was so helpful and kind. We really had such a great experience. He even helped us with information about the area as well, because we are looking into moving down there.Written September 26, 2023
- This is one of my favorite courses after a weekend in Beaver Creek! I play 18 holes two days in a row. I had only signed up for 9 each day which is an option for those not looking to either spend a full day or spend the money (it's a little pricey but well worth it). The staff were really friendly - I called from the 9th hole both days to extend my round and they were really helpful and accommodating.
There's a large grass driving range as well as a sizable chipping area for pre-round practice. The scenery is what really sets the course apart from others. It's a target golf course that weaves through the mountains with some pretty tricky shots. Holes 1 and 3 are the hardest so don't get discouraged if you get off to a rough start!
The pro shop also has great merchandise, I recommend checking it out before or after your round as well. Thank you Beaver Creek Golf Club for a wonderful weekend!Written October 10, 2023
- UPS lost my skis and I made a hail mary phone call on President's Day weekend, and these folks saved the day. Bobby was on time, totally professional, and gave us good tips about the skis we rented. From the first phone call to set up the rental to arranging the pick up, Ski Butlers was terrific. They may not be the least expensive, but their positive, friendly and helpful attitude was well worth the money.Written February 19, 2020
- As a result of a presentation by the Vail Valley Art Guild on Photography we found out about the Art of the Valley Gallery. As one can imagine, there are many talented amateur and professional artists and photographers in this beautiful environment of mountains, rivers, lakes, and valleys. This is where some of their art is charmingly displayed and available for sale. It is always amazing to us, how talented creative people are! The presenter at our lecture told us that to be a good photographer/artist, one should look at lots of photographs/artworks! This is a good place to do so! It's a little difficult to find, so don't be discouraged. Know that it is right beside the Avon Theatres. It would be helpful if the gallery displayed a colorful flag or something outside, to let people know easily, where they're located.Written July 30, 2016
- On the first tee, our local playing partner set the stage for what was to come. He stated “I am a member here, the course is beautiful, there isn’t a flat fairway or green on the course, check your Florida egos at the door because if you aren’t a 5 handicap (which I am not) this course is going to eat your lunch..... And it did! Beautiful, YES! Miserable, YES! His advice was to play Vail or Beaver Creek and that is exactly what we will do when we return.Written September 13, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Beaver Creek
- The best outdoor activities in Beaver Creek according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Beaver Creek on Tripadvisor
Beaver Creek Attractions Information
|Tuesday 9:16 PM|