- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This is a very interesting museum. Part of it is dedicated to Bigfoot history and sightings. They also have a very interesting museum of artifacts from early settlers. It is a great place to visit!Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I recently received our fall sampling from Winnett Vineyards. Receiving the selections of wine is the result an impromptu visit to the vineyard in late August on the way back from the Redwoods to Grandma and Grandpa’s house in Sacramento where we flew in from Virginia. Regretfully, we didn’t get the chance to meet Sharon but spent a great deal of time with David who was very gracious and informative…especially to my wife who has really become immersed in wine, wine making…etc.. Even more touching was that he was equally friendly to a couple of restless children to the idiot author of this review who often just enjoys a glass of wine or two. No pretentiousness at all and stunning beauty everywhere the eye could see.
Taking the welcoming invitation found on website at face value while on our back from the Redwoods, we just dialed up Winnett Vineyard as we approached the town of Willow Creek, California. After following a very short drive we were at the vineyard where David showed us around, introduced us to the varieties of grapes in his vineyard and allowed us to sample of variety of vintages….I think that is how one says a variety of wines.
Following our visit we made a trip over to Cinnabar Sams where we enjoyed an excellent chilled bottle of Chardonnay from Winnett Vineyards…which we had just left. I highly recommend anything from their vineyards but even more, the trip to Willow Creek is well worth it. Especially if you are on your way home from the Redwoods are traveling between the National Parks of Lassen and the Redwoods.Written November 20, 2007This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My 12 year old daughter and I had a spectacular time. Highly recommend. I’ve been on the river through both rafting companies in that area. Both were strong experiences however, I felt with my experience through Six Rivers that they went above and beyond and truly have a passion for what they do.Written August 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jake was the best!!! Relaxed, skilled, entertaining, and with us all the way!!! He even swam with us and did a back flip off the cliff 😊. He paid attention to each of us and met all of our needs. Thank you so much for a fun day. Highly recommend!Written August 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Willow Creek
- The top attractions to visit in Willow Creek are: See all attractions in Willow Creek on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Willow Creek with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Willow Creek on Tripadvisor