- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We visit Sunset State Beach nearly every year. If walking on a coastal beach looking for shells and small rocks is of interest, this is one of the best. It's long, wide, and flat. It's also good for watching for whales.Written May 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I brought a group of 9 college students who were doing service projects over spring break in Santa Cruz. We stayed in the yurts and had a camping site as a way to minimize costs for the trip. The park is beautiful and the sites were great. Few things to keep in mind if you visit; it got very cold at night in mid March so be prepared with layers and sleeping bags. There are no outlets in the yurts so plan ahead for charging devices. You might want to bring an air mattress because the mattresses in the yurts are very "firm". Lastly, be aware that the showers are only open from 8:00 a.m. til sunset. Otherwise, it was a great place to stay and we'd definitely come back. Restrooms and showers were very clean.Written March 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Pinto Lake County Park. Its a great place to go on a sunny day. There were people fishing, picnicking, walking, boating, and enjoying life. There is a campground.
Pinto Lake is a watershed area.
There are ducks and other water fowl to watch.Written February 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are two distinct sides to this area: the sandy beach on one side of the dunes and the park on the other side. The park side has picnic tables, fires pits and a restroom.Written August 21, 2018
- This is a nice neighborhood park that has ballfields, beach volleyball, two age appropriate playgrounds, a basketball court, two dog parks, ample grassy area and restrooms, there is not a lot of shade.Written October 25, 2020
- We went to Sierra Azul Nursery and Garden. They have a good variety of plants for purchase. Staff is informative. They also sell interesting statues. Its in Watsonville.Written May 17, 2020
- We returned to Ramsay Park and enjoyed a walk. There are also sports fields, picnic areas, skate board park, and family center it is located in Watsonville.Written November 5, 2020
- We were in Watsonville and enjoyed going to the farmer's market in the downtown area . This is at the City Plaza. There were lots of people there having fun.
The park area has a nice gazebo and historical statues. Its a nice place to spend some time.
This is also where several events are held each year such as Music in the Park, 4th of July Parade, and also Holiday in the Park.Written September 9, 2020
- This is a nice neighborhood park that features two age appropriate playground areas, tennis and basketball courts and a grassy area.Written August 29, 2021
- The Pajaro River Levee Trail that runs between East Lake and Highway 129 is a flat, paved trail of just under 2 1/2 miles. It is suitable for biking, roller skating, walking and jogging. A lot of dog walkers use it.Written August 17, 2021