- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
26 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Lisa Kristine's Gallery showcases breathtaking photos taken by her. An amazingly talented photographer, she manages to capture the essence and emotions from her subjects through photography. Her sense of color composition is mesmerizing. The photographs are able to draw out emotions from the viewers.
Every time I visit Sonoma, Lisa Kristine's Gallery is always top on my list. Highly recommended and a must see !!!Written November 28, 2021
- Wow, I was really impressed with the art here. These are one of a kind paintings, prints, jewelry and sculpture. If you ask the people behind the desk, they're artists too and their work is on display. They are happy to tell the story behind the art and that makes it so much more fun to shop here. I was surprised to find how inexpensive some of the items are. Definitely something to remember Sonoma by and so much better than a t-shirt or mug!Written March 6, 2021
- I have been collection Cynthia Hipkiss art for over 40 years.. All her figures are so whimsical ,colorful and made to last.. They are bright colors. I have some of her art in my living room, dinning room and kitchen. In addition to her art, her daughters are equally talented artists in painting and ceramic art--- AND then there is her son who make some very beautiful traditional ceramic pieces.. What a talented family. Their art will always stand the test of time. This is a purchase that will bring you joy and a smile to your face each time you see it in your home.Written November 5, 2019
- Surprise as most people in Sonoma know about the Patch. Farmer has stand at Tuesday and Friday markets in Sonoma and Sebastopol on Sunday. Other locations?
Opens around 10 am when gate is open and whatever is fresh is on hand.Written September 30, 2017
- We came across this gallery as we were walking around Sonoma Plaza. The art, mostly sculptures, was worth looking at and they had some very nice jewelry as well. Very pleasant staff helped with the questions and trying on jewelry.Written March 7, 2017
- My husband and I were riding the bike trail through the town of Sonoma and noticed this cheese company. We stopped and went in to check it out. What a nice surprise! We tasted 10 different flavors of their wonderful cheese creations. They don't charge you for this (unlike the wineries) and we ended up purchasing 5 different flavors. We couldn't believe how reasonable the prices. They have received many blue ribbons for their flavors and we loved ALL of them. They are also great gifts for friends. They suggested a wonderful fruit stand 1/2 block away where we purchased the best peaches we have every tasted. We ended up going to the park for an unplanned picnic. We highly recommend that you add this to your places to stop when you are visiting this corner of the worldWritten August 10, 2022
- I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped here. The gardens are charming with lots of variety and there are both some great shops and a great restaurant, Folktable. It's convenient on your way leaving Sonoma.Written September 4, 2022
- Loved this market. We stopped in and picked up lunch provisions including wine. Very fun, upscale, and offers so much.Written September 29, 2022
- We live here and we love Bump wines. The owners are amazing and the wine is spectacular. Great tasting experience.Written March 1, 2020
- So delicious are their vinegar and olive oil samples, they give it to you as a shot rather than on bread! We went with the traditional balsamic vinegar and basil olive oil.Written November 9, 2019
- Very friendly tasting room in the Sonoma Plaza. Chatted a bit with the owner of the winery and tried some wines off the menu.Written June 4, 2019
- Great place to rent as well as purchasing quality bikes. Over the phone Ellison who helped us purchase two hybrid bikes was very helpful, patient and accommodating. We received a phone call when I bikes were ready for pick up. Upon our arrival we also purchased a gel seat and basket which were all reasonably priced. Owner introduced himself and we told him we appreciated the great service we had received. We have recommended our friends and relatives to Wine Country Cyclery for any rental or bike needs.Written April 27, 2019
- Jessica makes everything by hand with high quality leather and fasteners. She and her husband are friendly, knowledgable and wonderful people. Every single item in their tiny shop is wonderfully crafted with skill and care. And it lasts! for a lifetime.Written August 12, 2020
- Cute, funky little shop with a good selection of area souvenirs and cute knickknacks. The lady behind the counter was such a nice, friendly lady and loved her little pooch sleeping on its little bed. Definitely worth a stop!Written August 31, 2020
- We stopped by while snooping around Sonoma. This place has kitchenware everywhere. There is truly something to meet every need. It's hard to believe this store is in a relatively small town. It was fun to snoop around.Written December 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sonoma
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Sonoma:See more budget-friendly shopping in Sonoma on Tripadvisor