Arenas & Stadiums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
58 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travelers are saying
- Definitely arrive early as some of the gates were very slow due to over zealous security personnel. However, once inside it was very easy to find our seats and navigate around the stadium. Washroom lineups were decent as were the drink lineups. Drink prices were a little crazy, but every sports venue is like that so we weren't surprised.
If you're going to do the Red Zone Rally, don't eat beforehand and arrive the full 3 hours early to really maximize your value of the free food and drinks. We didn't get clear instructions on where the Red Zone Rally was located, so if you do go, head to the far side of San Thomas Aquino Creek Trail and walk all the way to the back of Red Lot VIP parking lot (Red Lot 1).Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly interactive and family friendly but several monitors were out of order and the rest looked like they were still running Windows XP. Focus is on the two founders and tech, but somehow the museum doesn’t cover employee #3 which as CEO boosted sales by 4500% and moved Intel from a simple startup to a global player. The shop is nice, fair prices, and great staff. Worth the visit. Clearly signed to the free parking. The museum door is the one that is covered with posters to the left of the reception.Written March 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful place to celebrate Mass
- - - - - - - -
Our daughter and I visited San Jose, CA, and the Bay area one mid-October weekend. We had a good time.
Sunday morning, we celebrated Mass at the Santa Clara Mission Church, on the campus of Santa Clara University.
The priest's homily pointed us to how Scripture calls us to ...
... applies to students at mid-terms...
... applies to us all,
Moses needed help to eep his arms raised over the battle with Amalek
St. Paul calling us to pray unceasingly
Jesus and the parable of the unjust judge rendering for the persistent widow
1. Strength together
3. Pray without ceasing
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus,
who will judge the living and the dead,
and by his appearing and his kingly power:
proclaim the word;
be persistent whether it is convenient or inconvenient;
convince, reprimand, encourage through all patience and teaching.St. Paul, 2 Tm 3:14-4:2
Thank you, Father, for letting us celebrate Mass with you and the rest of the congregation.
-----Written November 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing campus and better university. It is the best campus I have seen in my life although I have been to +100 campuses across the nation.Written May 27, 2022
- We only had a few hours because we went on a Sunday and they opened at 12:00. We wanted to rest before Elton John concert. Anyway, we planned to only go on the thrilling rides. The park is a little difficult to navigate. Harder to figure out than Disneyland and map helped only a little. But we made it to all the big rides because the lines weren't that long. They always seemed to be longer after we got off. The best rides were the Rail Blazer and Flight Deck. Those were so good. But they're all really short. The app kept saying the wait times were 90 minutes, but in truth it was only 5 minutes. Not sure what is up with that thing.
The food is ridiculously expensive. We went to Maggie Brown's Famous Fried Chicken. Two chicken tender plates, one side Mac and cheese, and a drink was $53!!!! I freaked out. Even the carnival games were $10-$20 each. I played one game, didn't win so that was it.
All in all, we spent a total of 4 hours there. For a park ticket that was under $30, it was worth it for the rides, but the Fast Lane wasn't needed. And parking costs $25. Just wouldn't eat there beyond a simple snack because it isn't worth it. Only open Friday thru Sunday too.Written October 14, 2022
- If you have tickets to a game, the price should be included in your tickets to see this place, or at least discounted. It was very interesting for the 49er fan in my husband. It ends in you going into the store which thankfully he found nothing he couldn't buy on line for less, pretty pricy items.Written October 7, 2022
- We returned to worship and also walk the grounds of this very nice Catholic Church in Santa Clara. The congregation is welcoming. Its a very pretty and peaceful church.Written July 8, 2020
- Central park is connected to the Library, has a large, eco friendly pond, and a world class swimming pool.Written September 22, 2019
- This library has a decent resident selection and since they are tied to the rest of the Santa Clara city library service AND NOW, the Link+ group, it is much easier to get access to harder to find books.Written November 17, 2019
- I went to see the Santa Clara Convention Center. The location is close to Levi's Stadium. A youth conference was going on. The Hyatt Regency Hotel is connected to the Convention Center.
The center is two stories high. There are escalators and stairs.
Its a nice convention center for the Santa Clara aea.Written December 31, 2019
- Visit date: 01/26/2020
We brought 5 boys to K1 Speed in Santa Clara on a Saturday morning. We got there around 10:30 and there was no parking. We paid $41.99 for each child for 2 races and paid extra $7.00 for membership for each child. I was surprised that they charge $7 for membership eventhough we dont want to be a member. The place is clean and staff are nice. We were told we need to wait 1 hour but only waited about 30 minutes. The boys had fun except there were 2 older guys that they had to raced with and they were spinning and bumping the kids. I suggest bringing at least 8 kids so that they will raced without other people. Pricing is a bit high so look for coupon before going here.Written January 26, 2020
- This art museum is free and open to the public. There are indoor exhibits and an outdoors bronze statuary garden. I love that the exhibits change so each time I travel here I always have new things to see. Brought my grandkids (14 and 17) and both enjoyed it.Written April 21, 2022
- I visit this sculpture quite a bit, it looks exactly like in the pictures - grand and a bit dull. However, I still kind of love it. The location of the sculpture is even better than the sculpture itself. I love visiting Center Park.Written July 23, 2021
- As out of town visitors this place was a little difficult to find in the back of a business park complex but I'm glad we stopped in. The place has a nice relaxed atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating. There was a nice mix of beers available and it wasn't overly crowded when we were there. I enjoyed the two IPAs I tried and my wife liked the fruit beers they had as well.Written September 30, 2019
- Ulistac Natural Area was located off Lick Mill Boulevard with street parking available. The entrance was dominated by a large wooden sign and a bit understated. It’s an easy walk from nearby homes if one was lucky enough to live nearby.
The paths were gravel, flat and well maintained. Signs were posted in certain areas highlighting the natural features of the land. Most helpful were the poison oak warnings so we did not let our dog stray off the path.
While the sun was out, a chill was still in the air so we kept a good pace. We made our way to the back and walked along the Guadalupe River for a bit. Here we saw Levi Stadium in the distance but the pumping station was a bit of an eyesore. After awhile we turned around and meandered around the many interconnected trails. In a clearing, big tree trunk parts were arranged in circles and some kids were jumping from one to another chasing each other.
Since it was still winter, no flowers were in bloom so it was a little drab but the clear blue sky made up for it.
Still having the fresh air and open space was a good get away from civilization for a short while.Written February 13, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Clara
Santa Clara Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 9:30 PM|