- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Sort of surprised, that this unassuming building held some really nice boutique stores, with some very nice clothes for men and women, jewelry, home accessories and some retro antiques. Well worth the visit,Written June 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A collective of Art Studios and galleries with artists in residence. We had a lot of fun talking with the artists about their work. A must see, if you're an Art Lover. Check for hours of operation before you go.Written October 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The gallery owner is an art conoisseur and his estate purchases always come with provenance to bring a purchase to life (and give it meaning). Thus, the multi-room showroom is a compilation of statues, wall art, furniture, and whatever struck his fancy while he was out on a buying expedition.
Things don't stay on display long. If you see it, buy it, or miss out.Written November 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Artize is a great gallery in the Backstreet Art district, which itself is a cool little collection of galleries and studios. Artize has a warm, welcoming vibe (calling you out, Kelly!) and is full of interesting works. Together with the other galleries, and then perhaps a meander through the nearby Estate Sale store, you have a lovely way to spend an hour or two (or maybe more if something catches your eye, like it did for us).Written April 23, 2021
- Found this nice little gallery on North Palm Canyon just uptown from the main stop.
The staff are incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Particularly Tony and Deni. The range of art and home products are unique and very creative. Pricing is in the mid to high range, but creative-unique is not always cheap.
It is worth your effort to go a little bit North for this Pslm Springs galleryWritten February 1, 2019
- I was in Palm Springs for a Sales Meeting and we spent an evening as a group at Pinot's Palette. Such a great idea! We collaboratively created a painting together using many tiny canvases. Once you combine wine and painting, how could it not be fun? :)Written February 4, 2019
- We went on a search, armed with our TA info, looking for Heusso only to find ...
This is not a business with this (Heusso) name BUT Terra Gallery has been in this spot since 1998. Now what? Maybe change the name to the current business and go on from there.
At the end of the proverbial day, it is an upscale and very delightful shop selling jewelry, art pieces, and tourist souveniers in a very attractive setting.Written November 1, 2018
- Anything else need be said?
We went to this location expecting to find an art gallery as it shows on TA as "Ted Cassablanca Gallery" but, when we got there, the store has a different name of "BKB" which is a new business with an official name of BKB Art + Design.
Sigh. It was a very, very (as in ultra-small) store-front shop which did look like it wasn't open and hadn't been open in a long time. As we were there during store hours, we saw no sign of life. The business looked neglected; the windows weren't clean, etc.
At the end of the day, it is no longer the location for Ted Cassablanca Gallery.Written November 1, 2018
- We stopped by on a Friday morning only to find the hours posted on the door said they open at noon. So, we could confirm this is a nice business with an abundance of light fixtures and some interesting furniture.Written November 2, 2018
- This gallery is one of my favorites in the US. Most of the paintings are by Terry Masters. He is a plein air representative landscape painter that has the gift of capturing the desert landscape and the beautiful light that is found only there. His painting are both large and small and his painting is very affordable! Terry himself is often in the gallery and he is a very nice guy. Its worth the trip if you find yourself strolling on Palm Canyon just past the Marriot on the opposite side of the street.Written May 28, 2019
- Love art? Get ready for a heavenly experience when you visit Heath Gallery in Palm Springs. Two angels (James and Michael) will help you with your questions, share their expertise and make you feel very welcome. If you think ART, think HEATH GALLERY!Written April 17, 2017
- City Art Gallery aka New World aka Pawn Shop seemed to say it all: we got stuff and maybe you wanna take a look-see. So, we went for a visit and the business is out of business. Things like this happen. The rental sign said it all.Written November 1, 2018
- This place closed years ago. It was really cool. It was an art gallery and nursery. It has been replaced by condos and they never found another place for their business. So sad.Written January 25, 2019
- We love this gallery and stop in on every visit. It's huge and the variety of mediums and styles is fantastic, including the reasonable prices. It's in an historic school building, with lots of beautiful light, and the artist hosts are always informative.
On our last trip, I was able to drop in on a weekly painting class, which made the trip more special.Written May 15, 2022
- Was at the grand opening and then again for the modernism week shows. So much talent packed in to a beautiful space! Pieces displayed very nicely. Nathan is very friendly and professional. The artists featured brought amazing pieces! Isreal Hoyer, Jesse Fortune and others really create beautiful art! Will definitely recommend to everyone!Written February 21, 2016