Top Attractions in Oxnard
What travelers are saying
- Absolutely beautiful national park! We did a boat tour and then the visitors center. Great wildlife sanctuary And beautiful views ! You must go!!Written January 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took our 2 year old Grandson to the park from MSResort. People still smile, even say hi . And the Park is beautiful even with a drought. Seven BIG BUSES were in queu. In the park. A huge assemby of college age students were lining up for a BIG BBQ get together. Like I said I felt like I was in Heaven. I've felt this way before and recognize the feeling and try to ask questions. Hi , what group is this ,where are you from. Smiles ,we are Masters College Santa Clarita. Very pleasant , Great kids ! From their we hit the cement path to the beach...Beautiful. Memory Bench Lane AWESOME. THE DUNES !! Wonderful afternoon ! got back to Neptune Sq. Mandaly Shore Resort asked my son in law , who's Master's College? An Incredible religious school with VERY strong athletics. Took my wife to the OSB& Park. She had the same vibe !Written August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this place by accident. We were asked for a reservation and were so sad that we didn't have one. But, there was room so they let us in.
It was amazing. So beautiful. and the guides were so accessible and knowledgeable. I knew nothing about Bugatti cars before this trip, now I am in love with the cars, the art and the family. Please stay and watch the short film. It is so worth it.
Loved it so much.Written June 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stayed at the Embassy Suites Mandalay Bay, we could walk 50 feet or less to get to the beach. Lots of large sand dunes.Written October 21, 2021
- wonderful delicious kosher food and wine
decent covid policy
good service and not pushy to buy a case of wine although many guests do
I would go back again as soon as I canWritten September 8, 2020
- Great museum containing large amounts of ship models & artifacts. Also has numerous Dutch original maritime artworks (dating from the 1600's). Our docent Joe was a historical buff and was outstanding. A very interesting hour spent.
Also, walking around the Harbor is pleasant with some good restaurants.Written September 8, 2022
- Stayed here for a week and visited the beach daily. It was as we had the beach to ourselves near lifeguard station 9. The lifeguard was our personal lookout as our grandkids played in the sand and surf. We saw several dolphins and seals swimming near the shore. Amazing vacation we have been waiting for.Written July 5, 2021
- Returned an item very easily done. I didn't even have original packaging, the person at counter was very courteous and professional.Written November 22, 2019
- This is a great spot in downtown Oxnard, but some of the businesses are gone due to Covid. It would be nice if it could get up and running better. Right now the bright spot is Heritage Coffee.Written September 23, 2022
- Great museum. Dave, one of the docents, was fantastic! He knew all the stories behind the cars and the complete history. This museum has a few unusual recreational vehicles that would be fun to take on the road. Never know Harry & David made recreational trailers. Carrol Shelby’s Rolls Royce is in the collection. It was fun.Written January 29, 2022
- Their wine is excellent and Diana was so accommodating. I tried and bought the Moscato and Beautiful wines which were very unique and smooth. Will definitely go back.Written July 12, 2022
- Strey is one of two warehouse wineries in the same parking lot on Rice Avenue in Oxnard. The family and friends who run this place are a joy, as is their dog.
Scott's wines are distinctive, and he is always trying new things.
Go there once, and you will meet people you will want to meet again.Written July 2, 2019
- We were here today to cruise on the Scarlett Belle with a corporate group. You also board the Vanguard with Island Packers through these gates to go to Anacapa Island or whale watching.
The Scarlett Belle was a nice boat with good staff however I was disappointed and disturbed that there was no announcement regarding safety or life vests. Especially after the tragedy at sea with the Conception fire boat just last week.Written September 15, 2019
- Spotted The Woolworth Building and had to park and go see. We had Woolworths in Dublin when I was growing up in Dublin in the 1960's. It had the typical store appearance and it's great to see the name around still even though the stores have gone.
This is mainly a cafe with a small museum and it is a fitting use as the bigger Woolworths stores always had a cafe usually upstairs and it was a great treat to be brought there when you were young.
We had coffee and pastries and shared memories past in this Woolworths.
Worth a visit.Written November 9, 2016
- This museum sits in the heart of Old town Oxnard, the building has charm, history and has been used in many TV shows and movies. The Art collection is very interesting and impressive for such a museum. There are other historical, and interesting venues in the City of Oxnard, make it a point to explore!Written December 21, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Oxnard