Wineries & Vineyards • Art Museums
Top Attractions in Napa
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We went here for my 50th birthday and it was a perfect day. We took the ATV tour with Edgar and he was an amazing host and wine educator. We stopped at several places around the Vineyard and it was beautiful and peaceful. Sitting at a picnic bench, drinking a delicious rose, and looking down on the fields, I don’t think I had been that relaxed in years. The next stop was a cheese plate paired with amazing wines in their gorgeous art gallery. Edgar was funny and charming. Last, we went down to the main tasting area and tried a few more vintages. We ended up buying a case to ship home. I definitely recommend!Written July 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I read about that the entire operations is built into the side of a mount, I knew I had to go the next time I was in Napa. They quite small, producing around 5,000 cases per year, but focus on very high quality products. The facility is very impressive and quite beautiful. The tasting experience was personal and high quality. Highly recommend taking the tour.Written September 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love Pine Ridge for a variety of reasons (the friendly atmosphere, scenic views, and excellent service). But first and foremost, we love the quality of the wine, particularly their Cab Sauvs. We had a tasting where we started with a couple wines, and then moved on to a side by side comparison of 3 Cab Sauvs. Each was amazing, and towards the end of the tasting, we even got to try the Fortis. Overall, we had an incredible time, and we'll absolutely be back :)Written September 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We love a boutique winery and of all them we have been to over the years, I think this is the best. The red blends are delicious and complex, and the Merlot is velvet. Our tour guide Joel was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the tour very much. Highly recommend!Written September 26, 2022
- This was our first stop of a 3 day tour of the finest vineyards in the Napa valley. Come thirsty here because they are very generous when it comes to tasting their incredible wines. They pour directly from the barrels. The tasting and pairing menu is quite expensive compared to other wineries and they don't waive the tasting fee based on purchases; however, you get to experience tasting some very very good wines (95-100 ratings), with generous pours so the value is there. Don't miss "The Beast" .... one of the best wines I have ever tasted (yes, I purchased 2 bottles of it).
When planning your Napa trip, there are many wineries offering wine tastings at different price points. You can't go wrong at any of the wineries in the valley as all the wine is very good, but understand that there are about 20-30 crown jewels which is better than the other and Del Dotto is one of them.Written January 4, 2022
- Had a great tasting with Tom. The Cabernets are fantastic and I’d recommend that tasting. The 2013 Cambium is delicious. Also ran into HOF QB Jim Kelly. What a visit!Written September 8, 2022
- The was the highlight of our CA vacation. The manor house is a beautiful and richly historic venue with stories galore. Agatha was an EXCELLENT tour guide to our party of SIX....only six people on the tour because they keep it REAL. Of course the wine and charcuterie plate were great as well. It was so peaceful and the ride here from Napa was EZ-PZ. No hangovers either.Written July 6, 2022
- The wine was very good. I had sparkling and my husband had the red flight. The view was gorgeous and loved having a flight with cheese and charcuterie! We came for brunch. Would definitely recommend.Written September 21, 2022
- We did an upgraded tasting with food on their porch. It was gorgeous and relaxing, and we love their wines - we are members of their wine club, which I also recommend!Written September 16, 2022
- Elegant and gorgeous winery with sophisticated wines that are the best of what Napa has to offer.. our group visited for a tasting, and the service and information provided to our group by Jason was flawless. One friend still maintains that she learned more about wine during our time at Stag’s Leap than she thought possible.Written September 10, 2022
- As residents of the Bay Area with a small vineyard in Mendoza, Argentina, we have been to many wineries worldwide.
We belong to a number of wine clubs, but Judd’s Hill is by far our favorite. We joined a few years ago because of the excellent wine and staff. The wine and food pairing class is so fun and educational!
Since then we have not only joined Judd and family on two wine cruises (Mississippi and Seine Rivers), but also met a whole new bunch of great club members via the Zoom wine tastings during Covid.
I cannot recommend this family-owned winery any more highly!!! GO!!!Written April 27, 2022
- This is a very modern looking but very friendly winery in Napa. Beautiful fountains and a building built in the hillside.Written June 18, 2022
- The service was great and they were very knowledgeable about the area. The Zinfandel’s were perfectly balanced and smooth.Written July 1, 2022
- We had a wonderful visit to Palmaz. The wine was spectacular and Jordan, our host, was knowledgeable, engaging, and welcoming. We can't wait to go back!Written September 24, 2022
- Their wines are very good, but not worth the prices they charge. The tasting experience was wonderful, and our host, Nikko, was fantastic.Written August 15, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Napa
- The best day trips from Napa according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- The Perfect Blend: Napa and Sonoma Combo Wine Tour from San Francisco
- Small-Group Wine-Tasting Tour through Napa Valley
- Napa Valley Wineries Tour Including Picnic Lunch
Napa Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||46,159|
|Number of Photos||24,856|
|Local Time||Thursday 4:15 AM|