- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
28 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful campus in the middle of Lake Forest - it's like a small university! Everything is green, clean, well maintained. Lovely service and tons of friendly faces around to help you out if you need it.Written July 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Call to reserve a tour time and you will learn about the early history of the Saddleback Valley.
Also, simply strolling through the paths of Heritage Hill and the well kep grounds makes for a very relaxing walk. The property is beautiful quiet and peaceful.Written November 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Helena Modjeska was a Polish actress specializing in Shakespeare in the late 19th Century. She came to the California in 1876 with a group of friends intending to establish a commune, but the project failed and she returned to acting. Her Queen Anne style home was designed by the noted architect Stanford White and she lived there from 1888 until her death in 1906. It passed through several hands until 1986 when it was purchased by the County. It's a long trip top get there, but very scenic, and well worth it.Written February 3, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I liked the Lake Forest Sports Park. They had a lot of sports. Wow!
There was soccer, baseballs,gymnasium.
There was even a playground.
I was amazed!
This is a must see!Written June 19, 2020
- Nice and quiet, clean environment and pure air, lots of shades!!! There is a playground for kids from 5 to 12. I definitely want to comeback ♥️Written September 7, 2020
- Lake Forest has its own community theater and it is a great place to go. The plays change often though there is a repertoire group of actors, I think they are at their best when they do comedy, especially the improv. Prices are extremely reasonable and parking is no problem.Written February 3, 2020
- We wine taste often (Napa, Oregon, Santa Ynez, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Los Olivos, Paso Robles, Sonoma, Healdburg......... so you get it, we taste wine)
The quality of their wine was more than I expected. Their prices are modest for the quality and we purchased several bottles.
We dont visit as often as I'd like, but I always tell people to go visit Frisby.
The tasting room is in a commercial complex, which is common in other areas like Napa, Sonoma, Ventura, Santa Barbara, but that doesnt mean their wine is less valuable because they dont have a 'winery'.
So.... go check these guys out!!!Written September 13, 2016
- This place is Huge! And I have never seen a theater so clean and well maintained.
joining Regal club gets me free popcorn from time to time. Not a fan of the assigned pick your seat. It slows the process of getting in. Need to leave at least 10 minutes earlier now since people are trying to read and figure out where to sit. But otherwise the best Regal I've been in.Written December 27, 2019
- In today’s crazy world it is increasingly rare for me to encounter people I like, respect and trust…a process that normally requires years to fully develop. When I was referred to Michael Lieberman with the Law Offices of Lieberman, Taormina, LLP/Artemis Defense via Calguns.net, my skepticism was considerable given the stakes involved in my CCW-related case. It was 7:11am on a cold Saturday morning when I first reached out to Mr. Lieberman…shortly after 10am he had not only explained all my options but proposed an initial plan of attack for the following Monday.
On Monday morning I received a follow-up call from Michael wherein he advised me that, based on initial conversations he had placed to key officers involved in my case, he believed my situation was resolvable with a 95% chance of resolution in my favor and outlined the legal fees and timeline involved. Relief washed over me like a waterfall. We met later that same day in his office to go over all the details wherein he explained in detail all my options and we finalized our plan. Mr. Lieberman is a talented communicator, he doesn’t waste words and when he speaks there is nothing left to “interpretation”…you know exactly where you stand. His military background is visible by the manner in which he presents himself…thorough and commanding, it is clear his goal is serve you to his fullest ability and ya know what? That’s precisely what he did. Not only did he resolve my conflict completely…Steven got me the best possible outcome and he did it in the shortest, most affordable and easiest manner possible. It was an absolute win and I didn’t even have to appear…it was all resolved by submission of paperwork from his office and a direct appeal from this lawyer.
It is clear that Mr. Lieberman is a sagacious and gifted strategist with ample clout and is greatly respected by those in law enforcement and the Justice system. The officer handling my case said I had “a great attorney” when he called me with the wonderful news. If you (God forbid) ever need someone to represent you, this is your guy. Give him a call, see how you feel about him after a few minutes on the phone. He sets the bar so high other attorneys need to charter a plane just to see it.Written December 4, 2018
- A great place to shop for a costume for any occasion. The day we were there, everyone was very helpful. They answered our questions and showed us a wide variety of items.
They have cheap items to the extremely expensive. By the way they also rent outfits.Written April 11, 2017
- I so enjoy getting a massage and/or facial from massage envy! The message therapists are all very professional and so are the front desk staff. The massage therapists I have encountered were great at their respective massage specialty. They do a very good job at working at the different knotted areas on my shoulder and back. I always feel very relaxed after each massage.Written July 24, 2017
- A fun little practice course if you want to hone up your golfing skills. Very inexpensive as golf prices go in Orange County CA!Written January 24, 2020
- Clean and organized. I was made to feel relaxed. My massage therapist Veronica, was knowledgeable and gave an excellent massage.Written May 8, 2018
- We did this as a Holiday/Team Building event. We were all first-timers and we had a BLAST!!! We had a mix of ages and genders and it worked well for everyone. The staff was very courteous, helpful and patient. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is looking for an interactive activity that is not weather or skill dependent.Written December 18, 2017
- I love the pool tables here because they are full size, level and in great condition. They have a full bar and a kitchen with a decent menu. I recommend it!Written April 23, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Forest
- The best outdoor activities in Lake Forest according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Heritage Hill Historic Park
- Arden Helena Modjeska Historic House and Gardens
- Serrano Creek Community Park
- Baker Ranch Community Park
- Mountain View Park Lake Forest
- The most popular things to do in Lake Forest with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Lake Forest on Tripadvisor