*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- My wife & I wandered through Heisler Park & walked down to the beach by Diver's Cove during a day trip to Laguna Beach. Very impressed by the cleanliness of the grounds & the facilities (we always appreciate clean public restrooms); and the Park plantings & decorative features make for a pleasant place to relax. The ocean views from the Park walkways above the beach are beautiful. Thanks to Laguna Beach & its residents for this public treasure - and for affordable street parking.Written November 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One the true gems of California, open for all to enjoy. Parking can be very tough on sunny weekends.Written November 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a trip to the Pacific Marine Mammals Center with my family. We were so excited before we went there and even more excited when we were having a brief tour overthere.
The guide is so friendly, informative and communicative, so we could have a lot of info and new perspective especially about the ocean and its creatures. (pardon me i forgot the name of her).
We can see a seals, sea lions and some more mammals overthere that we don't see them often daily, so its kinda great experience, especially for kidsWritten October 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful beach with plenty of room to spread out! The stairs deter little kids so that’s nice. The seagulls were serious about digging all the snacks out of your bag! Be good neighbors and chase them away while others are swimming!Written March 19, 2022
- With public parking being a hot commodity in Laguna Beach, the free city trolley is an invaluable resource for leisure visitors to get to & from all of the attractions you'll want to visit (beaches, parks, restaurants, shops). Be sure to dowload the Trolley Tracker app via the Laguna Beach City website to your smartphone before you visit, and allow your location to be tracked so you can locate the trolley stop nearest to you AND follow the progress of the nearest trolley so you don't miss it on the current loop. My wife & I parked curbside in metered parking near Heisler Park, and used the trolley to get to & back from Victoria Beach on the south end of Laguna Beach (where public parking is nearly impossible to find). For convenience & comfort & an opportunity to scope out additional stops along the South Coast Highway/CA-1, the Trolley is the way to go.Written November 13, 2022
- The beach is a little further from Anaheim tgan the others but it quieter, Beautiful and clean. Lacking in bathrooms/change rooms. The art is amazing.Written November 1, 2022
- I’ve seen this a couple of times before 2020 and I read the negative reviews from this season 2022 and would completely disagree with those reviews. It was just as good if not better than the previous years. I took two friends and both were wowed just like the first time I saw It . This show is must see and if you are Laguna Beach DO NOT miss It . * please get the binoculars, It makes the experience better even if you get close seats.Written August 19, 2022
- This is a gorgeous, iconic, small park in Laguna Beach. It’s a great place for dogs to run around. And it’s one of the best places in Orange County to spot whales (during gray whale migration season) and dolphins without going out to sea. And if you’re lucky you might see a seal on Bird Rock as well as bunnies in the grassy areas.
There’s a lot of street parking in front of the park as well as in the neighborhood, but on weekends it does get busy.Written May 15, 2022
- The Victoria Beach access point is very near the intersection of Sunset Terrace & Victoria Drive, about 2 miles south of the Laguna Beach business district. Public parking spaces near there are reportedly very hard to find (especially on weekends), so my wife & I parked up at Heisler Park & took the Laguna Beach City Free Trolley to a stop on the CA-1 Highway very near its intersection with Sunset Terrace. [NOTE: A return route stop is a couple of blocks north on the other side of the highway; download the Free Trolley map for assistance in finding it, and be *very* careful crossing the highway.] From our trolley drop-off point, we walked a long block up then down the hill; but it took us a few minutes more to locate the access walkway/stairway down to Victoria Beach. It's very clear that the locals want to discourage visitor traffic through the area (no signage until you descend the beach access path); but if you come upon a resident & are respectful, you might even get some help finding the starting point of your oceanside visit.
The walk down to the beach is a long one (remember that for your walk back up), but the beach & ocean & other treasures at sea level are worth the journey. The row of beach houses to your left as you step onto the beach offer one or more photo ops, with the hillside homes higher up offering an interesting backdrop. The sand is clean & flat & easy to walk in, with plenty of space between the ocean & the cliff faces at lower tides to set up beach chairs or a blanket to rest & enjoy the surroundings. And if you turn to your right around the cliffside at the bottom of the beach access stairs, you'll get to see something called the 'Pirate Tower' - the subject of a separate TA listing, and the motivating reason that I dragged my wife to Victoria Beach.
The trek & the hunt were worth the effort, though we were pert near worn out after we climbed back up (and up and up) to get back to the highway & catch the trolley back into town. Pace yourself, and you'll have memories of an unmatched experience.Written November 14, 2022
- Stunning views…. Clear water….. Beautiful grounds This place is absolutely gorgeous 🌴🤩🤩🤩🤩
The kids had a blast in the waves 🌊Written July 12, 2022
- One of the gems of the California coastline, with a wide sandy beach and lots of parking. what's not to love?Written April 1, 2022
- Simply put..AWESOME!! Cookie Watkins and her backup singers were spectacular with voices, costumes and command of performance that was right on. The band was really fabulous. Took me back to the days I witnessed the actual Tina Turner in her glory and her unforgettable stage presence! Do not pass up an opportunity to see this Tribute- you won’t be able to sit still-
Rancho CucamongaWritten February 21, 2020
- My favourite beach !
sometimes high waves but plenty of small pools with lukewarm water.... great to interact with others and everyone is easy going.
Laguna is a must visit beach in CA (the closest to a tradtional European beach)Written November 25, 2020
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place and everything it stands for. You can't go wrong with any of the wines. Hardest part is deciding which ones to take home! Staff is the best as well. Taylor and April are top notch as always. I'm sure everyone is expediently wonderful. These are the individuals I always see on my days in. Definitely give a try... you'll end up a member! TRUST ME! 👍🥰Written August 24, 2022
- It's small, but you can find some very interesting arts inside of this three floors building. Suggest you go if you go to Laguna Beach, only thing is hard to find parking .Written December 11, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Laguna Beach
- The best day trips from Laguna Beach according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Temecula Wine Tasting PRIVATE Tour
- Whale-Watching and Orange County Beaches Tour from Anaheim
- Orange County Coastal Sightseeing Tour
- Hollywood Tour
- Small-Group Best Beaches in Orange County Day Tour
Laguna Beach Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 7:31 PM|