Nightlife in Julian
Top Nightlife in Julian, CA
Nightlife in Julian
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We decided to drive to Julian on New Years Day. It was unbelievably crowded with long lines outside of every eatery and pie shop so we chose to just keep on driving! Nickel Beer showed up on our GPS so we decided to try it. It was a cute little brewery and provided a warm respite from the cold and windy day as they have a wood-burning stove indoors. It’s quite fitting for Julian-—rustic but welcoming. They have an outdoor patio but it was a bit too cold to sit outside though in warmer weather it wud be quite nice. We ordered a couple of brewskis and potato chips and it hit the spot before we drove back home to San Diego. I found it interesting to read the web page of the establishment and to find out that the owner had helped establish Ballast Point in San Diego—a brewery we have enjoyed going to as well!Written January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to Julian with the San Diego Professional Tour Guide Association and we decided to stop here for some hard cider tastings. This place is pretty cool because it has several tasting opportunities plus tacos and chocolate. I tasted 5 kinds of hard cider at Julian Hard Cider and they were all very good, my personal favorites being Cherry Bomb and Pearnormal. I tried a Hefeweizen at Cooler Craft Beer which was quite tasty and refreshing. I didn't try the tacos but asked some people having them and they said they were really good. There is also a wine and chocolate place but had to restrain myself unfortunately! Great place for groups as well, plenty of space. They have live music at night which is great for a small town.Written August 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first time at the Julian Brewing Company and will be back. We shared the BBQ Chicken Pizza between 3 adults and did a Beer tasting so we could get familiar with all the Brews. The beer was definitely good and so was the Pizzza. While ordering at the counter I could see the smoked meat coming out of the smoker and that looked super tasty. In the outdoor areas dogs are welcome and our dog met lots of other cute dogs out there. The place has a cool Mountain vibe in the rustic buildings it is located in. On weekend nights there is life music and we will be spending more time here.Written October 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped at the Julian Station on the way up to Julian and was glad we did. The wine was local and really good ...but soooo much better with the chocolate from San Diego. If you have the time make sure you take a trip to the Julian Station and the Wine and Chocolate tasting room.Written July 2, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Julian
- These places are best for nightlife in Julian:See more nightlife in Julian on Tripadvisor